Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    Didn't his gf move away to France... Right before V-day :/?
    no, I'm going at the end of the month :'(

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Went to a hearing for my former managers unemployment appeal case to testify on her behalf. There was supposed to be a representative from dollar tree and so my current boss shows up. He kept looking at me like "wtf why are you here?" so now I'm like great more drama. I didn't end up even having to testify so hopefully he doesn't decide to go after me.

On a positive note the district manager that hated me has moved on to a new district and the one coming in is a lesbian!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I smell trouble!
    mmmmm
    and make it double!

I really hate working in a store... i really want to just leave there, but i know most stores are prob. gonna be like it :/. Oh well..

We had this thing where you would get muppet-hand doll if you had a whole muppet card full... And i had 2 full, but i always forget to bring them, so i asked my manager to keep 2 for me, she said she did. And when i went back they gave it away = ____ =,, but they didn't give away of the other people because those had their names on it, wtf i told her and she didnt say to put my name on it. I mean UGH. And you can't get them anymore.Aaagh. The muppets were for my future bro-in-law so i wanted to make him happy . - . ,, But noooooooo. i'm really mad, it just feels like i'm getting the short end of the stick, only because i dont work there really long and i'm not everyones " friend " fucking. people.

Also my left ear is closed and ringing since the morning OTL, i guess that made me really egdy today :l. And now i'm just full of hate.
    Last edited by Byakuran; 02-16-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Literature is a cruel and unrewarding mistress
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I hate when people wake you up to ask if you're sleeping...

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    I hate it when I'm reading and people ask what I'm reading. Or since I have a Nook, they're all "Is that one of them Kindle things?"

i hate it when i have facepalm moments. i had one today early in the morning which makes it even worse.

i met my prof for a make-up test yesterday and i thought she asked to meet her in the 2nd hour today (which starts at 9 am, so i woke up at like 8 and left in the cold and fog around 8 40). turns out she said 2nd half. who even says second HALF when you can give a certain time or just say afternoon dammit!

I don't like drawing fan art, lol.

I hate clicking cmd+w(close window) instead of cmd+s(save) in PS on accident. Especially if i havent saved it at all yet. THEY ARE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER DAMNIT