Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread

@Bya: Yeah she has pretty massive ones D:

@ Ram: You make a good point. When I think about it from this point of view I think it's something like this: The people I am talking about are very competitive and hate to be wrong even about trivial things. They will argue about anything if they think they are right. I'm not really very competitive. I try to listen to other people's ideas and arguements and be very respectful of the opinions of others. I care about finding out the real answer more than winning the arguement. So maybe this gives them the impression that I don't value my own opinions as highly as they value theres and so they don't believe things I say?

@Sylux: By bf used to do that sort of thing a lot before I really got to know him. He even ended up in hospital because his stomach became really upset. Soon as he started going out with me he stopped and as far as I can see its made a pretty big difference to him. I sometimes wonder if you can do permanent harm from that sort of thing? Once he started having weird heart palpitations in the evening for no obvious reason.

Yeah I prolly have some new heart complications but it's all good cuz it'll prolly get better once I'm older

Inksprout, Y-yeah big boobs and no bra.. it could've worked for the better ifyouknowwhatimsaying : D -giggity-

MAN so-rant-

So yesterday i lost my lens and i had to buy a new one.. SO GUESS WHAT I LOST TODAY? AGAIN MY LENS. fk you wind. i was waiting at the bus stop and a windblast comes and i got some hair in my eye and next thing my lens is gone :'D

Also forgot my phone in school... so i had to go back after i missed the bus back.. =A=. and then buy a new lens since my new lenses didnt come :C

gps for lens.

So I have a bruised cheek bone.
    A door tried to red-parry my attempts at opening it and won.

It was a heavy door too.
    And I hit my cheekbone right on the metal bar that's used for the handle (Yay stupid heavy-duty store doors)

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    They fired my asst manager. I have been told by the store manager that I will not be held responsible for anything that went down since I was only fallowing orders. That's what they say but it could change at any time. Now there's rumors about people knowing that my boss was going to be fired including a "This is a bitter sweet victory" fb post from the part time asst manager that's been trying to get full time status and a "Congrats honey" comment from her husband left on that status made 24hrs before hand. Then more rumors that one of the girls that I trained was celebrating because she didn't like our asst manager and her being fired means she is being promoted to management. If that does happen I have no choice but to quit or transfer. I don't know what to believe and it's getting to much to deal with. I feel partly at fault but I also think they were looking for a way to get rid of her anyhow and they exploited this situation to the fullest.

Edit: I've revised my resume and cover letter and applied at three banks so far. Had to take a test for bank of America online but didn't pass. I think I failed the data entry part. The counting out money part was fun as hell tho I must say. Probably failed the personality questions too. I'm going to try again for that one in six months.
    Last edited by Psy; 12-09-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Kill them, eat them, and take their places.

Oooh psy i wondered what happened!

You can do it psy! :>

Yeah Psy, now that you know what the tests could be like, you can prepare yourself accordingly! =)

Prepare yourself with knives and saws and saran wrap and butter