Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread

Bya, my sister went to the second day of her new fancy job in a big fancy office building, half way through the day she realised she wasn't wearing a bra.

Rant rant rant, I'm pissed off. Stupid asthma is driving me insane.
    If my current inhaler isn't working properly over the next 5 weeks (and it's so far looking that way) then I have to have a lung function diagnosis.
    I do not want needles shoved into me D8< I hate needles. (Blood gas test -_-) and to make matters worse, I'm retching everytime I take my inhaler now. I don't know if it's psychological or just that my throat doesn't agree with it and it's driving me BONKERS.
    AURGHARARGHHH!

End Rant.

Needed to get that off my chest, excuse the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    Bya, my sister went to the second day of her new fancy job in a big fancy office building, half way through the day she realised she wasn't wearing a bra.
    That's not really that bad :l ... or does she have big boobs?

Man Francy that sucks D:

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    That's not really that bad :l ... or does she have big boobs?

Man Francy that sucks D:
    Currently feeling like crap right now because I'm restless and extremely giddy and I know full well that it's the side effects.

Heavy rain and winds of 36 mph for a fifteen minute walk home from college. ¬.¬

Going for a continuous 72 hours of waking time using only carbohydrates and better energy sources than Monster from here on out. So, on Friday at either 2:30PM or Saturday at 12:00AM I'm going to go to bed. My heart is about to burst from fucking monsters, again. I'm really disappointed in myself

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Get 3 bottles of NOS, chug that shit down, and take a 5 hour energy drink after that. Sure you may feel like you're having a heart attack, or overdosing from caffeine, but trust me. You'll be fine.

I will do that to spice up my Sunday

Algebra and me do not get along, every other subject does :C

Its so bad I have to get a tutor
    :T

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    My rant is this: When ever my friends ask for help or are discussing something and I give my opinion/advice/knowledge no one belives me. 99% of the time I am proveably correct but they still never listen to me and never take my word for anything. Whats worse there have been several occasions where they diagreed with me and when they found out the correct answer they made out like it was what they had said, not what I had said! They effectively say and fully believe that what I said was actually what Ithey said! Its not like they simply get confused or anything, its like they literally refuse to belive me and then when they realise I am right their brain refuses to accept it. I don't mind if people want to argue with me or check up what I say (even though I have 100% confidence that I'm correct) but then when they find out I'm right they act like it was a lucky guess or make out like they were saying the same thing the whole time. If you're going to argue with me and then find out you're wrong I want you to friggin admit you were a wrong idiot and then kiss my shoes. None of this making out like you're better than me bull, I know a lot of stuff and I don't open my mouth if I don't know what I'm on about.
    It might be too late for quoting this, but yeah I did have a similar situation, their not actually my friends anymore and I made them realize that I truly despise them!

But I figured out that it is my fault anyway, they known me since childhood and I don't really have a very good personality that they would accept any opinions coming from me, but that was back then.

If I think back on any impressions that I gave them, I would probably see my self as "someone stupid, and opinions doesn't need to be herd cause I'll just make a fool of my self if I ever hear what that stupid guys is saying" yeah that's what I'll probably see my past self.

They think of me as low as nothing so my opinions will never have any meaning in their minds.
    I would never forgive but no the one that I cannot forgive is my self!(valkyrie profile good ending last battle quote lol)

bad impressions last, good impressions never last.
    but who knows maybe you can do something about it, there are some other options you can take to change them if you know the cause, I'm pretty sure those types of people will only listen to people they think that's higher than them cause that's how the human pride works anyway.
    Last edited by ram; 12-08-2011 at 06:17 PM.