Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread

Go to best buy

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Just apply anyway. If you're good at math and stuff (most banks have tests when you apply) and you're friendly, you've got a good chance. I think you have to have decent credit to work at a bank, but there's no harm in trying even if you don't.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Man, I'd love to work at Best Buy.

Psy, every job you apply for will have loads of other applicants. Thats just how it is. when you're still fairly young, like we are its harder to get a job because there are so many people more experienced and qualified. I'm not going to lie to you, you might get konocked back for many many jobs before finding one, but if you don't start looking you'll never get another job and you'll just be stuck in the same shitty place you are now. Who knows, you might find a job thats better for you right away. You never know!

It's hard to get a good job when you're older too. The market sucks now.

One way I've found to get the interview (besides having a decent resume) is to say you have "open avaibablity," even if you don't. It doesn't always work, but I got three interviews that way. Most were temp jobs, but it got me in. And all I had to do to explain was "oh, I was contacted by the other job after I applied for you guys." Or if it's classes, well I dunno what you could tell them then. But, that'll get you a little closer to snagging the job. Just be really personable and professional during the interview, if you can get it.

Good luck!

I also want to rant about money. I shouldn't have to be looking for another job when I have one already. One should be enough to pay bills, damn it! A person shouldn't need two or three part-time jobs. This takes from other people who could be working one of the jobs you have...but alas, my bitching won't help me *tear*
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I need a new DVD burner most likely and I have to replace my internal power supply :\ sux man

Lol Sylux, first world problems man.

K so imma withdraw from this thread cuz my dumb ass figured out how to burn an iso properly and windows 7 ultimate is now installing on my 2TB so honestly the only problem I got now is no dad to work out with and no money :|

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Gawd, you just now figured out how to burn an iso?

Yeah I b a noob