Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix's Art| New drawing: Umbrella Sky

Phoenix's Art| New drawing: Umbrella Sky

Hi guys,
    This is my art thread. Here I will be posting future manga art. If you want to, you can go watch me on dA.

http://atoklanzeros.deviantart.com/

There you will also find portrait drawings.

Now back to the topic.

First picture I will post is:

Sexy Christmas Girl

I have made a little drawing of a cute/sexy christmas girl ^^

Hope you like it.

SPOILER! :

Comment and critiques are very much welcome.

Btw, my scanner is broken, so I had to use my phone to take a picture, so sorry for the quality...
    Last edited by Phoenix; 02-27-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Wanted to make just one thread for my art

Deviant Art | Art Thread

If you are interesting in commissioning me, please fill in this form: http://goo.gl/yRXZH

While you're definitely on the right track, it looks like the torso and pelvis aren't part of the same pose (does that make sense?). Actually, it doesn't make sense. I don't know if a contortionist or someone more flexible than me could do it, but my back would have to be broken to do that pose (yes, I tried it). That aside, she doesn't appear to be wearing a bra. How are her breasts being held up like that? Apply gravity.

That you know what you're doing is especially apparent in the line quality and pretty much everything besides the boobs and the pose, so I'm a bit hesitant to mention the shorts.

. . . I'll do it anyway. I've neglected my fashion studies, so I might be wrong here, but the way the shorts wrap around her butt makes them look a bit too short to be shorts. Like they wouldn't quite cover her crotch. Again, I don't know what's going on in the front there, so take this paragraph with a grain of salt.

I must agree with matt on the boobs, unless that is a sports bra (dunno much about them though)
    I must also agree with him on the pose. By my streatch, her left elbow could only reach her left butt cheek, not further. Also, it looks unnatural for a girl to pose like that.

I must also mention that normally sexy pics are looking at the fourth wall (ie-the camera, the drawer, the audience.....) and mostly in anime, wink to add sexiness....

But good work anyways

I also agree with most of what's been said. Though I will say, viewing sexy underwears on various sites: they do make them that ride up your...er...bum like that. I would/could never wear them myself :P But they've got em.

I think you should also have looking at the viewer. It'll make her attention be the person looking at the image, which is more of a turn on.

Other than what was mentioned by the others, this is a pretty cool pic. I like how clean your lines are, and the value is appropriate for the drawing. Also, and this is gonna sound weird, but that arm pit rocks. I like how you did it. Sorry, I DO NOT have an armpit fetish.

Now that I've made this awkward, I'm gonna leave. Cheers!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I don't know if he posted this to be critiqued.

Before I say anything else, good job. Good to see you enjoying what you do.

*Puts on top hat, monocle, and pipe*

You did say you wanted critiques, old chap. I do believe what you are attempting is known to the general comic and arts community as the famous brokeback pose - in short, a gratuitous depiction of a charming well-endowed lady showing off her... *cough* ... commendable... assets.

Do note, my good man, that the spines of human figures make no more than a half-turn at best, and while your picture has no glaring errors, it does display a torso turn of roughly one hundred and fifty degrees anti-clockwise. In short, you may find future drawings of sideknockers more desirable in the context of this pose. Pip pip, cheerio!

If I've made any sexist commments, I apologize in kind by posting this gratuitous brokeback pose of the male avengers for my fellow members of the fairer sex...
    SPOILER! :

I make no apologies for poking fun at the British. Or for showing you that picture.

Thanks for the comment and critiques. (And yes ClockHand, I posted this to be critiqued.) They are very helpful. And yes, I know that her pose is a bit off, but it's hard to make that kind of pose right.. And.. it has been a while since my last drawing of a girl so.. very long when I think about it.
    Also, I find it damn hard to draw thw woman figure. Very hard.

WOMEN! Y U NO EASY TO DRAW!!

Deviant Art | Art Thread

If you are interesting in commissioning me, please fill in this form: http://goo.gl/yRXZH

http://www.posemaniacs.com/

Nisaren shared this site with me and I want to share it with you since it has so many body poses all in muscles, so that should help you with drawing girls!

Thank you so much, that site look VERY helpful. I am gonna use it for sure. ^^

Deviant Art | Art Thread

New drawing.

Lineart - Chibi style me

This is just the lineart for now.
    This is going to be my deviantID picture when it's done.

The original drawing is drawn in hand. The lineart is done in Manga Studio Debut 4.
    Since I don't own a drawing tablet, this is done with the mouse, and the curved line tool.
    It took a little time, but it worked out really well. ^^

SPOILER! :

Please tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-07-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Deviant Art | Art Thread