Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix's Art| New drawing: Umbrella Sky

Oh, I see. Sorry, as you state that it was a "gift" I found it a little mean to be criticizing it.

And I can't help you with the chibi and I'm to lazy to make any good critique for the first draw, so see ya.

Perportion wize, visual aspect wize and concept wize, this new pic is awesome! however, it took me a little while, but your mouth is actually where the nose is supposed to be. from my book, it says that chibi noses are only drawn using the \ part of the < nose. Although your style doesn't have a nose, you need to respect the nose placement...

This redline is underimposed on your work to show you how much down I would bring the mouth.. it's done in ms paint, so pardon the crappiness.
    SPOILER! :
    Photobucket

like I said, nose is optional, but how I draw noseless people is by actually drawing the nose lightly at first, then errasing it later. hope this helps.

Jared Leto on your dA looks especially good

Thanks for the comments.

Maxx, I am currently coloring this. And thanks for noticing, haven't noticed it myself, but now I see it.. Fixed it, you'll be able to see it when I upload the colored one.

Thanks Sylux, I really spent time on that one^^

Deviant Art | Art Thread

If you are interesting in commissioning me, please fill in this form: http://goo.gl/yRXZH

Finished with coloring!

Finished with coloring in my lineart.
    Before you criticize my coloring, I want you to know, it's done with mouse, and I have absolutly no experience in coloring on computer. I have only done it 1 time before!

But I would be glad, if you would give tips on how to improve. ^^

SPOILER! :

Note: I edited the mouth so it look more natural.

Deviant Art | Art Thread

If you are interesting in commissioning me, please fill in this form: http://goo.gl/yRXZH

Daw! Its really cute already! Nice lines btw. As for making it more cute.......Bigger eyes(?) rounder head......smaller mouth.....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I think of the shaddowing of the ear is a little strange. I think it's cause how an ear is formed.

http://articlevolcano.net/wp-content...Ear-Gauges.jpg

As you can see, the top and back are illuminated due to it's elevated state, rather than the middle, which is a gaping hole... So I would fix that colouring.

Also (THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION) I would add a little bit of colour in your chinese characters on the ink bottle. I suggest this cause you have about 3/4 of your image in colour, so that leaves the bottle looking slightly out of place. Adding the colour in the letters will bring it together.. Using my studdies in colour theory, it really doesn't matter what coulour you use however Red will slightly hurt the eyes (as red vs black hurts the eyes a bit), however feel free to use a dark red, or dark pink, or any other colour. To add contrast to your black, however, I would suggest a light colour, like the colour of your hair, maybe in an orange or something...

Not bad, though I don't dabble in the anime style but you can definitely draw. I like the latter. The inking looks on cue

Pinkie Pie!!

New drawing.
    This time it's not Manga, but my favourite pony from "My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic"
    Yes I am a "brony", and I am proud of it too!

SPOILER! :

The original drawing is made in hand.
    Coloring, background etc. is made in Photoshop using a mouse!

Tell me what you think, and if you're a brony too, tell me which pony is your favourite^^

Deviant Art | Art Thread

Omg ilu so much Friendship is Magic is the best ;_;