Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: toast's art thread *nudity*~ update filled with incredible swag

yay for boobs, and HEY TOASTEH

Awesome pictures! Not really got any suggestions for improvement I just wanted to tell you that they are awesome! xD also it's worrying the way that Dolan is staring at the naked pictures... :L

Pretty rad anatomy practice man. I like the second mugshot in particular.

The only critique I can really offer is that the arms are perhaps a bit short in the last one, maybe?...

cloudy; <3 hey cloudy!
    demonfyre; Lol thankyou! goddammit dolan
    regantor: thanks dude, yeah I agree with the arms. I'll be more careful with that, they were just quite hard to get right considering the angle :P

Oki I need help u guise. I've been trying to add some green lighting to the blue/green since theres a frickin blue/green massive star behind it (which I'm still trying to make cooler, so pls not too much criticism on that part). How would I do that, because it looks really dumb whenever I try? Should I just leave the lighting? Would that even look right? HALP

SPOILER! :

Also heres a GB drawing I messed around with in corel painter earlier. Just playing with skin tones more. Hair looks like balls though lol

TOAST! You rock so hard.

That's pretty good toast. I think the GB piece turned out rather well, I really like the style of the coloring.

thanks guys!

Some random shit I've done. First is a crappy doodle I did in gb, next is something else that was on gb but I pimped a bit in sai (feet are reaaally crappy sorry), and the last is a wip. With the wip, pls tell me if the head looks weird because I dont know what I'm doing with that. also, tell me if theres something that looks off with the anatomy. disregard messing coloring also, and wobbly outsides

if you're a little girl and you dont like nudity, beware

Last edited by toast; 06-22-2012 at 11:26 PM.

These looks pretty good!!!! On the last one, it seems like her face is a little small. Great job on all three!

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    Oh ho! I like how your style is all so crazy. I suppose 'off colour' is the phrase that describes it best. And yet your anatomy and painting skills are so fine tuned and great! A wonderful style.

The only thing I can pick out is that I suggest you practise drawing feet because on the monotone figure, although the rest of her is lovely, her feet aren't drawn very accurately and seem unnatural.
    "The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real."

-Victor Hugo

Jjjorgie: Thanks! Yeah the head is screwed up. I haven't gotten around to continuing with it but I'll definately keep that it mind!

Scarlethue: Thankyou (: I agree, the feet are ballsy. I was being quite lazy with it ):

I'm just going to dump all my gb stuff and doodles. None of this is finished or refined lol. <_< So I'll start with something thats almost finished. Plz no critique, except for the first one! I understand the hand on the 5th pic is a blob D:

WARNING MORE NUDITY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

(collab with Linz, mine is on the left)

Last edited by toast; 07-05-2012 at 02:43 AM.