Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: toast's art thread *nudity*~ update filled with incredible swag

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    I love this. . _ .

SPOILER! :

I think it's probably my favourite thing out of everything you have ever drawn. Also the shirt reminds me of the pale man. Very cool. ;D

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I like the last one but the top background is fighting me. I like that he has those outlines like hes a 3D picture and it does kinda pull that off compared to the background and you can almost see him poping out against the background. It might be because you have the yellow women on the sides obscuring the background then suddenly nothing at the top except the words and it just seems too empty right there.

Tayla: actually thats what the shirt was inspired by haha! thankyaaaa

psy and clock: I see what you guys mean about the background. Luckily I still have the psd file so this weekend I'll try and fix it. Do you think I should kind of crop it at the top also to have less empty space?

you have a very unique style! so i cant really tell whats wrong since i have a very different style of drawing.though i can say that i love the shadings and the faces of your characters!

Toast y u so awesome? >:O

I can't even begin to comprehend where you get the inspiration to draw like this. Just so cool.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post

drew this probably two weeks ago xD I havent been drawing lately due to exams and what not. enjoy, critic appreciatedddddd
    This is too dope! Man, I just love cool art. this is cool, from top to bottom!

thankyou guys!! I've been drawing a lot on paper lately, so updating this thread is really rare lol

but I made something, in which I'm not sure about the background

I hate backgrounds =_= critic plz

HMM MANG DIS IS TUFF

Well her outlines/shadow make her look 2-dimensional, but you drew 3-dimensional objects that shes leaning on.

Psychedelic @.@...

Hmm.. I think her mask should be a bit more symmetrical.. would cause good contrast with the rest of her and make it pop a bit more .. especially in comparison to how well the gun was done :3.. groovy stuff!

josh: yeah I see what you mean, the fact that her lineart is thicker than the stuff in the back makes her look quite unnatural.

ego: thanks bro! Yeah, I feel dumb for not taking more time on making sure her mask was symmetrical xD

I'm working on an actual finished piece, but for now, I'm going to dump some random GB stuff here. Uh, WARNING BOOBS: