Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: X-mas (Shh it's realy called Christmas)

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar

X-mas (Shh it's realy called Christmas)

Ok so for X-mas (Don't want to offend those of you that celebrate and arenít religious) I always had make presents for my parents and friends. I wrote a poem and I'm ganna add a picture and frame it for my mom. ( Shh don't tell XD ) and I was wondering if you guys do anything like that for the holidays.
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

With my cousins we are planing to play at the secret santa (last year I had to buy presents for everyone and I got more broken), and with my parents me and my sister buy something together.

With all the family (cousins, uncles, etc) we do a fest in a uncle home, but the fest is only of desserts, so every family have to make a dessert and share it with everyone.

Yeah we usually spend our Christmases abroad, this year we'll be visiting the Vatican for Christmas Eve mass

Gonna spread some cheer up in this joint.

I play Alto Sax so I usally play that for chrismas, and every chistmas eve we get new PJ's, everyone.

New pjs! What a cuate traditions. This year I'll probably have to do my new job for christmas. Since my parents live three hours away this means I probably won't be having a very family christmas. A friend of mine is probably not going to have anywhere to go for christmas either though so we'll do some thing together. She's a vegetarian, so does anyone know what vegetarians like to eat for christmas? My family always just had a roast

Oh yeah we do get new PJs too we also drink a lot on Christmas Eve with me and my stepbrother we have at least a liter of good, strong beer

Cakes or desserts, best gift to everyone no matter if they eat meat or not.

Cooking together is fun!

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    My extended family does a Secret Santa every year, just to make sure no one gets left out and everyone gets more than one present. We had cute traditions when I was a kid, but when my sister turned like 12 my mom decided it was too much work. We might do something different this year, though, since it's my nephew's first Christmas where he's old enough to know something special's going on. Last year he was only like two weeks old and didn't care about shit.

Also I'll probably do a ton of baking since I have people to bake for this year.