Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a shounen artist(s)

Well I'm really willing to do characters and paneling once I repair my computer. You don't want me doing backgrounds or lineart, though, but I will if I absolutely have to. But I also have a huge game project I'm working on with my partners to put on Steam as a test-alpha demo thingy (to work out bugs and gameplay style), and I need to work a lot on that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Well I'm really willing to do characters and paneling once I repair my computer. You don't want me doing backgrounds or lineart, though, but I will if I absolutely have to. But I also have a huge game project I'm working on with my partners to put on Steam as a test-alpha demo thingy (to work out bugs and gameplay style), and I need to work a lot on that too.
    hmm.. I think i've actually found 2 artists already. One of them is keen at doing backgrounds and is also good at characters while the other artist is the complete character artist. You seem to be busy so, i'm not going to ask for your help but if i ever do get in a situation, i'll let you know

Okay cool beans man glad you got yourself a team

Your making a big mistake if you let go of sylux, he's not only good at drawing but good at 3d softwares as well.

But yeah I guess busy people are useless afterall. OTL

Oh, don't worry. I know he's good, he has that auro around him but i've had experiences with 'busy' people and it does not work out at all. I got 2 artists who're really good too. They've a very shounen style, likes dark stories and are chatty Still, sometimes i might need a substitutes, i'll definitely call him then.

Yeah man I got Manga Studio Ex 4 now so I'm set for back-up when you need me B)