View Poll Results: Saimoe Tournament Season 4 Round 9 of 9 - THE END!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Star

5 45.45%
  • Toma

6 54.55%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament Season 4 - The END!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If you see a girl in a swimsuit, she's all right with it.

If you see a girl in her underwear, she screams and calls you a pervert.

That's the only difference as far as I can tell. That and one of them being designed for swimming or something.
    Swimsuits (uh...bikinis) usually match, whereas undergarments don't always (unless you're like really uptight or have enough money to match it all.) So it's a lot more stylish to be seen in a bikini than in your undergarments :P It's kinda embarrassing if you didn't plan to be seen :/ That's my take on it, anyway. I was never really that uptight about it, since my mom told us the same thing you said: it's pretty much the same thing (don't ask how this came up in conversation.)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

i mean is tournament happening again and what is the subject matter?
    The tournament is happening again this summer and we're drawing girls in swimsuits.

Parents and teachers frequent this site--it's not just the regulars.
    Really? I didn't know Mt is that famous... well yeah there are a lot of creepy guest somehow...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Most people tend to lurk. I do get requests from teachers and so on to use the tutorials for their class from all over the world. I don't know about anyone else who do not participate or contact me via email. So yeah - you're being watched. O_O

....s*&t...now i have to watch my language.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

A few years ago, my parents got on here and checked out the entire community (and, I suspect, all of my posts). Apparently they weren't disgusted enough to kick me off, so I think you're all right, Ged.

A few years ago, my parents got on here and checked out the entire community (and, I suspect, all of my posts). Apparently they weren't disgusted enough to kick me off, so I think you're all right, Ged.
    Psy and Gunz and myself must not have joined yet

Current Results
    Ixora VS Miri

Next round will be up asap!

Round 8

Name: Ixora - [Obitual Crow]
    Likes: Gardening, Ixora plants, Cleaning...keeping things neat and orderly, Kyoshka, Peace, Friendship, Serving a Master
    Dislikes: Conflict, Mess, Garbage and anything unsightly or filthy, Rodents, Vermin, Being betrayed (causes psychotic reaction leading to yandere mode)
    Short Bio:
    Ixora is a floral geist representing Ixora plants. She manifests her geist powers as fire which condenses to form explosive Ixora flowers; however, she prefers fighting using punches and kicks to avoid destroying the environment. She is an optimistic person with little troubles in life however these troubles, simple as they may be, are met with exaggerated responses from her ending, usually, with herself getting harmed or her house destroyed.
    Assigned to watch over a secluded woodland, Ixora lived in a small hut she constructed and was kept company by plant and animal inhabitants of the woods. Peace reigned over the woodlands under her care until the tranquility was finally broken by a delinquent ninja who goes by the name, Kyoshka. They fought each other over a misunderstanding but it was Ixora who emerged victorious. Ixora offers Kyoshka friendship and a place to stay. She was then informed by the renegade ninja that a large scale war would unfold at the borders of the sanctuary she was assigned to protect. Ixora goes on a preemptive to try to direct the clash somewhere else.

VS

[Rei]

GOOD LUCK!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    New poll up! It's the second to last poll so let's get this tournament rolling~! (so we can move on to the swimsuit edition ;D ) Poll ends in three days.