Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars the Old Republic

I am a fan of bioware but since hearing that it has some WoW elements to it....I really don't want to buy it just yet until I have more info about it until then...I think it sucks. *stands blind-folded against a fire squad wall waiting for someone to hit him with a rail gun*

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakeshi View Post
    I am a fan of bioware but since hearing that it has some WoW elements to it....I really don't want to buy it just yet until I have more info about it until then...I think it sucks. *stands blind-folded against a fire squad wall waiting for someone to hit him with a rail gun*
    Do you know that saying "it has some WoW elements to it" on a mmorpg game is kinda pointless.

Fenn
    Looks great, but not for $12.99 a month mimimum. I won't get enough playtime in to warrant such an investment. Let me know how it is guys.

Lol at some WoW elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    Looks great, but not for $12.99 a month mimimum. I won't get enough playtime in to warrant such an investment. Let me know how it is guys.
    No

Fenn

yeah u shld explain these some wow elements

You are no fan compared to me you fool I change babies' diapers to buy BioWare games @_@ O_O #_#

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    You are no fan compared to me you fool I change babies' diapers to buy BioWare games @_@ O_O #_#
    Do you play Dragon Age II?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    yeah u shld explain these some wow elements
    Oh up your's...fine I'll explain the "some WoW elements" anyway. Grinding....just constant grinding...Now I do realize that's the whole point of leveling but considering the fact that i'm broke and the fact that i'm only lvl. 20 in WoW...I'm sick and tired of the whole grinding gameplay element.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    You know that's how they keep taking your money, right. That is the downfall of most MMORPGs.