Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I make it to my RV point. I look below to see the city in complete hell. Buildings burning, rubble, and everything you think you'd see in a war. I lookd down to see the group of people that had helped me escape. I motion with my hand for a few guys with sniper rifles in body armor to come up and start providing cover fire for the group. I smirk and speak quietly, "Here is my repayment...Now run..." The group don't know what's going on, but they make it out of the gate in time. I tap one of the guys on the helmet and he nods to point up the next building over and I nod in return. I look back at the city, and smile at the beauty of it's destruction. "Now...let them tremble..." I say out loud and a few jets fly by over head. 'The military forces have finally begun to react. A lil too late...' I think to myself.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    ( Okay when I did this I was like...half asleep so if it's really suckish, don't blame me. blame the meds >w>)
    Being as naive as I could, completely ignoring the war and going crazy on MCR songs by dancing and singing Like Gerard Way, most of the time spazzing out on air guitar and screaming like Frank Iero. Falls down after a regaining composure and bursts into a fit of giggles and squeals. "So, this is what it feels like to be carefree and let yourself be the way you are meant to be...I wish I was strong enough to do this infront of others. But I know my family would call me weak and useless..." I mutter to myself and glare down at my arm. *Flashback* "KAMI!!! I WISH YOU DEAD!!!!" Yelled the woman I once called mother, as she struck me across the shoulder, trying to either decapitate me or slit my jugular. She had tears in her eyes and I noticed that the man in the dark was my father. He didn't stop nor try to say something, but smiled. I get up and glare at the ground. "I-I...I'LL NEVER DIE FOR WORTHLESS AND TRAITOROUS BASTARDS LIKE YOU!!!!!" I screech as I quickly change into my true form, decapitating and burning the two most dearest people in life. "Well done....Kaminari Tsuzaki" *End Flashback* "Why did they try to kill me? was it an order from them?Or out of hatred? Who was that voice?" I thought up so many questions from the past. Still looking at my arm I see all the cuts, scratches, and bite marks from self infliction and frown. "I thought that if I did this to myself you and dad would love me again and come back..." I muttered. I stay were I was and listen to the quiet hums of my music and the thoughts from my past rush back as I stare into space, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep still listening to the same song ~My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You~ "...zzz..."
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 01-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.

I look in the direction that Kami was in and smiles. "Still don't recognize my voice, child" I send out psychicly, but I make sure she isn't awakened by it. I wonder how long it will take for her to realize that her parents...Nevermind, get back to the task at hand Zet. I look over at the guy who pointed at the building and nodded. He nodded back and pulled out a detonator and pressed the button which blew up the building and it fell to block the exit out of the city. 'It's unfortunate for anyone who got stuck in this mess.' I think to myself. 'But at least they can survive...hopefully.' I smirk at the thought because I know that they will survive. It's their human nature to survive. Why do you think they've been around for so long? That natural instinct to protect and survive is what drives them in situations like this.

"Still don't reconize my vioce, child" The vioce said as I stirred a bit, sighing. "Why?..." was all I replied telepathically, turning my side and snoring lightly again. A few hours after the sleep I wake up to be staring at my scarred up arm and something staring at me. I let out a weird girly squeak and sit uponly to see it was Shouto staring at me. "Oh hi Shouto, what are you doing? I thought you were gone for good." I muttered quietly. Shouto just curled up and snuggled against me. "I know Shouto, at least one creature in this fxxked up world still loves me and my hybrid being." I whispered while petting the small sleeping shadow.
    (I am still tired and I don't know why it was short and not funny. I'm loosing my craziness I guess lol)

I chuckle at hearing her reply. "Because, I know who was there. I know his name. I know who he is. All I have to do is tell you, and you can end his miserable life if you wish." I send back to her. I wondered how long it would take her to wake up and realize what exactly I just told her. Maybe....just maybe...

"Because I know who was there. I know his name. I know who he is. All I have to do is tell you, and you can end his miserable life if you wish." I glare down at the scars wishing I hadn't asked him, That one person that grew to befriend him. "So it was him." I thought. "I remember the silky, husk voice and the meaningless praise that wasn't really meant to be a praise, more of comment.Wait, what am I talking about Ew~!!" I mentally slap myself and stand up. "Why would I want to avenge people I cease to realise are parents? and I want to know what his name is, I need to know why, Zetzu-Sama." I smirked sending the message back.

"Why would I want to avenge people I cease to realise are parents? and I want to know what his name is, I need to know why, Zetzu-Sama." I smirk upon hearing the words I so wanted to hear. Full of spite, full of hidden anger. Even if she hadn't felt it herself because of being part Akuma and Human. Her human side had been toyed with and it hated it. I leap off the building in flourish and land on the ground below. I look up and slowly walk towards a group of the invading force, I put in some ear buds to hear the blare of "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold. I send a quick message back to Kami, "Xaero..." I had wondered if she knew who was who. I knew he was still with me, still hanging on by the thread I let him hang on to. I quickly flash past the group, and I continue walking and they all spray out their dark blood and fall into pieces. "Weaklings...Everyone of you!" My eyes become psychotic and my voice twisted and cold. "None of you can escape me...no matter how far you run! BEHOLD, YOUR NIGHTMARE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout out for all to hear.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 01-05-2012 at 06:38 PM.

"Xaero..." Is all I heard. My face involentarily pulled up into a sinister smirk. I look at Shouto and frowns. "take me to him, I need to see him right now." I say sternly while taking all my precious weapons and hiding them in my secret safehouse. Knowing Shouto was about to protest about me disrupting his lovely creation, rather the beautiful artwork of war. "I just want to talk to him, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt me, I know can even if I do use my rosario as the shield." I muttered, My true form fading away. I change into my Black Flag tee and black slacks, my misfits hoodie on and hood pulled up. "Wow, I seriously need to wear bright colors to fit in..." I mutter as my hair changes from the usualy silver/red to ebony black, roots and all. Shouto reluctantly transports me to where Zetzu was and I quietly stand there, mind blank and voice missing. "wha- Why can't I say something?...he must've silenced everyone." I thought to myself and stood there patiently and tapped him on the shoulder ever so softly. "Zetzu-Sama..." I say in a very quiet voice, suddenly feeling....shy?...bashful?...I shake my head and return my straight and determined self.

I feel a tap on my shoulder...or did I? I don't know, I don't care. Blood. Death. Demise. The three things I could only care about at a time like this. I sensed something moving a fast pace behind whoever had tapped me. Something told me it was her, but I didn't have the time to stop and say anything. I turn to look in the direction of thing and I saw her face looking at me like she had something to ask. My eyes and my face showed my slip of sanity. The psychotic look in my eyes. The manical grin. I lightly pushed her aside as I get hit and skid a few feet away, holding something by the head. "You can't even push me that far..." I say as I smash it's head into the ground and then curb stomp it to have a spray of blood follow. It covered my face, my clothes, and my soul. My thirst hadn't been quenched either. I sensed them all around. Waiting. And learning, to see if they could bring me down. 'Like hyena's...' I thought to myself. "Kehahahahahahaha! You all are going to die!" I shout. A few more come out to face me. I look at them and cock my head to the side a lil. "Is that all? Or are you gonna try to outwit me?" I slash at the ground below me with my crystalized blood, the cracks where my blood had striked slowly filled with black blood. "You will never take me down. Not just the two of you." I say with a singsong tone. Afterwards, I teleport behind them and I slash the legs off of one and decapitate the other one. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH! You are all jokes...EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" I shout at the other's, not knowing that Kami is watching.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 01-06-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Feeling the blood splatter me, I frowned at him once and sat down away from the killing spree. "I think this is gunna take a while..." I mumbled softly. I put my headphones on and rested my head on my arms, knees drawn up to my chest. "Tell me when it's over" I spoke a little more loud. "Probably assuming it never will, I'd be here for a while, so I'd make the best of it and sleep." I thought in a irritated sense. I yawned and immediately felt drowsy. "Can you stake my heart?...Can you stake my hea-a-art..." I mumble slightly, singing along to the song. Still in a curled up position against a wall or something, I shift to get comfotable and fall into a deep sleep.