Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I look amused at the situation. "Well someones over protective." I chuckle at them both and continue to look at my battle plan not really caring for what those two were up to. This battle was going to be bigger than anything I had envisioned. "Well, I'll be damned...looks I'm gonna have to use that favor from an old friend of mine."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    "COVER UP YOUR BLOOD!!" I yell at Zetzu. My hand pushed down really hard as I turned to glared at him, accidently ending the lookalike's life. I turn around and raise my eyebrows. "oops...gomen nasai." I whisper and pull my hand up and look at the blood. I turn around and vomit, wiping my mouth after the action. I begin metally beating myself. "stupid.. how can you let yourself vomit even though it's your main food source." I think. I realized what Zetzu had said before I yelled at him. "I'm not over protective of the likes of you. I just can't stand the scent of others blood. human blood I can handle..but not people like ours." I whisper quietly, more to myself.

A dark smile creases my lips, but I keep whatever I was going to say to myself. "Whatever you say." I look at the thing. "Rise...your name has been called forth from the Fringes of Death...". I look back away and don't care to watch the thing be revived by supernatural means, of course this meant that the thing had no need for servitude to me or anyone since the bounds of those ties were cut at it's death. I turn to look at Kaminari and ask, "You can stay and do what you need to. I will be leaving to prepare for all out war." I walk past her with my map in hand and stop at an ok location, just to teleport out of sight.

I end up back at my estate with it being slightly messed up and I grin just to walk to my underground bunker built into my house as a precaution against chemical and nuclear attacks, should they occur. I pick up a radio and set the radio to 4.35 Hz and click the mic button once. "Yeah, what the hell you want?" is the reply over the radio. I chuckle and reply with, "What the fuck you think I want, eh? I need a favor...". Silence fills the air for a few seconds when the guy responds, "Whaddya need?"

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    (I can't get myself the read the hole thing, it's a word wall.. :P )
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

(Ahh, don't worry, ill fix that tomorrow but for the mean time. Ciao!)
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    (Ok)
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

(Editorial stuff is done. I made it look less of a...word wall. xD)

(I've been too depressed to write But I think I can try and get back into RPing once more. :P Depression is a dirteh biatch.)
    Sits there looking at the dead carcass next to me and frowns. "Bastard...he's so conceited...I can't wait to leave him." I sigh and gete up after thinking sadly to myself. After looking around for a bit I pull out what most humans would never see a halfbreed use during these dreaded times and glares down at the mp3 player and plugs in the headphones. Begins listening to a MCR, KoRn, Misfits, Black Flag and and a few other band's playlist. Starts calming down, takes my backpack and walks off into the woods and ignores everyone and everything. "He'll probably just leave me and not care. It's fine I hardly believe that the great ones ever wanted me to help save this useless world for those reasons unknown. Mehh...I'm pretty sure if does have a heart he'd probably talk to me telepathically." I think to myself and frowns and lets out a very random statement out involentaryily. "I Don't care about him at all!! He's so useless to me!" I cover my mouth and walk farther away.

(Sorry to hear that, Emi. Need anything? Someone to talk to? OR anything like that? Just let me know alright?)
    I begin my trek towards my planned counter attack area. I think back to Kami and how simple minded a being she was. Not that that was a bad thing, she just couldn't understand things like an Ascendant like me could. It wasn't just the fate of this wretched planet, but the fate of everything was hanging by a thread. A thread that fate could just cut and be done with it. The thing that I found funny about her was that her human side was more entranced by me than her Akuma side. As Akuma, we aren't allowed to continue our family lines unless we find suitable substitutes which aren't family at all; but have the same blood none the less. I smirk slightly, 'Then I guess, I'll just leave her to her own devices. She's been through enough already...' I think to myself. I stop mid stride to turn my head and ask, "Are you following me?" I see a small shadow stop creeping along. I growl lightly and it creeps back a few more feet. I shake my head and continue along my way.

(Mehh, I'm not really sure how to say this, because for one, you are my best friend but I think that if I spread my own useless problems on this site it'd be leaked out to a certain person. Thanks though )
    "Shouto!!!" I yelled, still walking around aimlessly. "dumb shadow, I really hate being a shadow master." I grumble silently. Cracks my knuckles and twists my head halfway. I giggle a little think of how those people I left behind would've looked at me if I did that infront of them. Turning my mp3 player up when ~My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words~ begin play, I start to spazz out on air guitar like Frank Iero and laughs after finishing the song. Realizing I'm smiling I stop and pull the headphones off and throw the electronic down, practically dropping it softly and frowns. "Damn, even music makes my human side smile. Why can't I be cold and unhappy like the rest of the world? Isn't it how I was brought up?" I sit pondering to myself. Finally picks up the mp3 player and puts my headphones back on. "I suppose it's okay to smile and laugh when no one is around." I think as I turn the song over to ~KoRn - Y'all Want A Single~ and smile, head banging slightly to the smooth rhythm. (lol, And I do actually spazz out to MCR songs and play awesome air guitar xD)