Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Looks back at him in confusion. "What? You mean pretend to look weak?!?" The way I yelled made my pissy attitude more scary than it already was. I don't ackwoledge the wink he gives me but something tells me to do a sneak attack with my shadow and ice blades. "Okay but if I don't see you in less than 8 minutes I know you're up to something." I lie covering it up with concern. "Good work Kami, now just have to act like you're really going to follow his orders, but once you're a good distance away, turn around and attack the alpha leader." I started to plan out how I was going to do it without letting Zetzu-Sama know I'm disobeying his orders. "baka, if he finds out what I am doing, I'm for sure going to get hurt, not that pain is scary, I practically am in love with it.." I keep thinking to myself. I snap out of my trance and takes off running and frowns. Turns around and glares at the alpha leader, takes a inhuman run towards it, leaping into the air and stabbing right through his skull. In the process of stabbing him, my ice blade breaked and stays inside of his ugly head. Unleashes my shadows and lets them devour the ugly thing. "Zetzu-Sama, Forgive me, but I was only following my instincts. Do not hate me for not obeying your orders." I bow towards him. (Knowing you are still in the midst of trying to kill the pissed off ones I'm still apologizing to you while letting my shadows kill and devour the others)

Of course, I knew that they were able to killed. Kaminari actually gave me an idea, much to the fact that she did disobey orders, but I was actually thinking of tossing her into the fray. And I mean literally tossing her into the fray like I did to get her on top of that building, but none of that now Zet. We need to leave. I look to Kaminari and say, "Like I said before, we need to go." I look over at the one that she had previously stabbed in the head, to see it split in two and form two separate things. "Dammit..." Flashes past them, severing both of their heads in the process. With those two down, I sense more and more coming. "Kami, We need to LEAVE, NOW!" Takes off running full boar towards my estate.

It seems that fate loves to twist things beyond recognition, or simply twist your view on the entire picture itself. From this point, Kaminari and Zet will now be hunted as "food" or rather "Plasm". As you watch and take pleasure in some of the morbid things you come across, remember that these were actual people at some point in your history or your future. Regardless, times are changing pretty quickly. I'm sure you'll get to watch Bodum get set ablaze in the near future. Now wouldn't that be a sight?

"We've done everything according to plan, WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING!? Grand Inquisitor, we demand an answer!" Slithis, a Cardinal Inquisitor, yells after pounding his fist on the table. "We have followed in your footsteps every step of the way. What have we done to deserve such a thing!?" he continually yells at the Grand Inquisitor. The Grand Inquisitor himself seems rather amused at the fact that the Cardinal Inquisitor is furious. He simply replies, "Are you sure you followed everything right down to the last letter? Because of the intelligence that I have recovered from your work, you did something wrong." He lightly smirks and glances at the others at the table and they are all looking at the Cardinal with disdain and disappointment. "So i suggest that you stop your stupidity and before we are forced to remove you. Actually, you know what, You are relieved of your duties Slithis." Slithis stood straighter and his mouth slightly quivered in rage, but before anything could be said his head rolled to the floor from an unseen executioner. The Grand Inquisitor looks to the others and nods, "Time for our plan to go into effect. Send in the Guardian Force." He splayed his hands out in fron tof him and watched as Zet rushed back to his estate. "Where are you going now, little Mockingbird?"

Scoffs after hearing what he was thinking. Takes off at inhuman speed, my shadows following me quickly. I finally catch up to Zetzu-Sama and frown at him. "Grab my hand.." I yell towards him, holding out my hand and seeing that my shadows are beginning to past us and go about 3 yards away from us. "Thwy're going to take us to a safer area away from those things." I explain with still keeping up with him, hoping he'd at least trust me with this one. "Please take my hand, we're almost to where they are." frowns at him as if asking him what he's going to choose. Looks up ahead, seeing that we're about to close in on the shadows.

Without much thought or of an idea, I grab her hand. For whatever reason time seemed to slow to a crawl. I knew what this meant as an Ascendant. Fate has shown his/her hand again. I knew nothing of the things of what was going to follow, but I had an idea of how to deal with it.

Lunges and whipping you into the shadows before me as they close around us. As we're transported through to a barren area, from the looks of it was dark, warm and mystic. "Where did you take us Shouto?" I ask still loking around. "I'm pretty sure I said anywhere but Hell and Heaven. It feels like hell here. minus the fact that there is a blue glowing water fall..." Making sure all the shadows hear my sarcasm in my tone. Looks down at you and drops your hand, clearing my throat and walking away from you. "We better go."

I don't even care about that, I think to myself. I looked around me and saw a small cavern with a...Wait, what the f-. A blue glowing waterfall? You're kidding me. Oh well, anyways to me it seemed a lot like home. Dh'kartha to be exact. I can hear the cleric even now. "Watch thy self, my lord. Evil things are at work here. Things even you cannot control... It seemed strange that I actually heard him. Nevermind that now, we need a battle plan. I walk over by the pool and pull out a small digital map of Bodum. I look over it and look for a good chokepoint to strike back at those things. I found one. Southeast corner of the city, the only road that leads to the rest of Bodum. "Damn...we are gonna need a lot of firepower if we want to stop them..." I say to myself.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 12-27-2011 at 05:39 PM.

" I looked around me and saw a small cavern with a...Wait, what the f-. A blue glowing waterfall"
    (Apparently, someone didn't see my sarcasm..)
    Shakes my head takes off with inhuman speed towards the other side of the land. "What was Shouto thinking? I told him to send him back to his world...he shouldn't be here...not here.." gnaw on my lip ring,possibly making it bleed and stops when I make it to my secret hideout. "He better not follow me...I really am in need for some killing..." I thought to myself as the sound of drinking blood made me feel sick. "I really hate human food...and their blood. I perfer gnawing on some sort of other being's blood..." I sigh and begin looking around inside for my bottles of blood.

(And someone didn't see MY sarcasm with the waterfall)
    I didn't even notice that Kaminari was gone. I was thinking tactically and everything else was just in the way of getting even with these fucking things. I couldn't shake the feeling of being looked at and I looked up to be looking at what seemed to be a child. Wrapped in chains and a black blindfold. It had fangs as well. I sniffed and the things scent was that of a female. "Ugh...great, just what i needed. Another female to worry about." Shakes my head and gets back to work. I start to draw back up plans as well as plans for if something were to go wrong while fighting those things on the surface. I cut myself on a rock. "Mother...." I look at my finger and i look over to where that thing was and it's gone. "Ahh, fuck me..." I knew what it was. Even if my conscious self didn't know. I felt something prick my finger. "Damn it, don't fucking bite without permission." I turn to look at the thing. "What do you want?" I ask. I can't tell what it is that it wants from the blindfold. I sigh. "What the hell do I have to do for a break here?" I just turn to get back to work when I feel it jump on my shoulder and sit there. I look at it again. "Shit on me. And you're dead. Got it?" And again I get back to work.

(The fxxk ever, you're just copying me. baka)
    Comes back after replenishing and healing myself. Looks to see you're with another girl and blinks. "She looks exactly like me...my true form..what is-" I stopped and sniffed the air and eyes widen, covers my mouth and nose. "Blood...Zetzu-Kun's Blood" My eyes glow red as my true form takes over to look exactly like the girl. Snarls at her quietly and flies towards her knocking her down into the ground a few feet away from Zetzu. "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WENCH?!?" I scream at her as I hold up a my hand at her threatening to slice her head into pieces. "If You EVER touch him once more I'll make sure you have the most painful death. " I hiss menacingly.