Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I hear the door creaking open and I chuckle. I knew who was here. I could smell the scent of a female Akuma halfway into her transformation. I turn to look and I chuckle slightly, "I ain't dead, Kaminari. As much as you wish it to be, I ain't." I turn to the couple and bow to say, "Forgive me for Xaero. He tends to be very...violent at times. And as a wrod of advice, don't lie to him again. I on;y did that as a favor to your wife. she did something for me in the past and that was shelter me from very bad people. So thank you." I walk away and head for the door.

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Hisses when the scent of human blood and Zetsu's discusting scent hit me. "Dammit, He better not have killed them, I swear I'll tear him apart.." Glares at Shotou after hissing my accusations. He just keeps pushing me until I bump into something tall and hard. "Ow! Shotou, you trying to push me through a wall? I'm not transparent like you, you lil dumbass!" I yell at the spot where Shotou had disappeared and looks up to see what I hit and sees Zetsu looking down on me as if he were chuckling mentally at me. Stands up and snarls at him quietly. "Never mention this appearance. Got it?" I hiss and turns to run off.

I use my blood to create a wall in front of Kaminari. "Just where do you think you're going so quickly?" I ask with slight hint of curiosity. "Who are your parents?" I ask suddenly. "I may know who they are. At least, in the world that I know." I say calmly. I needed to know if I had slaughtered someone she knew so I could try and make up for it. Though, I knew that the moment she found out that they were dead in the other world she would try to attack me. Kill me even, so I waited for a response though I think I knew the answer already.

"I killed them, You need know nothing about me, I'm just cold and distant like any other akuma would be." Resting my hand on the wall of blood, head down, murmuring slowly. "I'm not one to really follow my shadows, but Shotou really tries to make me do good, I try not to to too much, otherwise I could perish and lose my dark magik. I've said enough, now let me through.." Knows that He might not let me through, I turna walk towards him, "You will let me regret this.."touches the side of your face, letting you feel the coldness travel throughout your body. Has my face inches from yours and kisses your cheek. "Sleep my friend, let your powers rest, give me the strength to ensure your slumber safely.." I whispered as I let you go, Looks at you one more time and disappears into the shadows.

I chuckled at what was meant to be a sweet, caring moment. Being an Akuma, I knew what she meant by she 'killing' her parents. It was an initiation as Akuma to do dark and twisted things at a young age in order to survive. I look down to have my hair hide my eyes and I laugh hard at the instance I was just in. "Well, I guess you can just move forward." I say in a dark, demonic voice. I turn around to head over to Xaero's body and I collect his blood into my body and he assaults my mind with his angered antics. I grin from it and walk back outside to look up at the moon. My time was close to being over here in this world. In the other world, I don't think my body would be able to handle the immense strain that it puts on it but it only made me grin even harder. "I want to see how much I can handle before I go back into my own world again." I speak to myself. Without much a noise, I leap off into the night. looking for "prey". I land outside of a "gentleman's club" with an immense grin on my face and I can smell the scent of many other Akuma's here. I look up and lick my lips in hunger of the coming slaughter. I am their Ascendant, therefore, they must obey me. Or die trying to resist.

Stops running and looks back at the tiny speck of the mansion and grimaces. "Too..much..pureness.." pants lightly. Knees buckle in, making me collapse, begins coughing, My form starts to slowly shift back into my normal being. "Shit,...I knew that was going to happen, I should've just threatened him with my katana...bastard baka." takes my backpack off and looks around for a kunai and the bottle of blood. "Well, only one way to keep myself from dying," Says as I pull the kunai across my wrist slowly, letting the warm liquid roll down and drip on to the ground. After a small pool of the dark red liquid had formed, My cut heals quickly. "There, that should fix it." thinks to myself as I wipe the blood from the kunai on to my skirt. Opens the bottle, taking a long drink and sighs, closing the bottle and putting everything away. Looks up at the sky and mutters "Shit.." when I notice that it could be dawn soon and I had to get back quickly. Gets up and starts running at inhuman speed towards the house.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 12-15-2011 at 01:17 PM.

In the club, I'm seen by normal humans in the middle of twisted and mutilated corpses. I just grin at them with psychotic eyes and I sniff the air to taste the early morning coming on. I just chuckled when a few cops tried to arrest me and it alwasys ended the same, with them being knocked out. I left the club and leaped up to the top of a city building. I looked down at the street seeing many Akuma look up at sensing my presence in their daily lives. I smirk and look up to see the sun cresting the horizon, I stand on the edge of the building and all the cuts I had received on my back during my fights with the Akuma who had not sworn their loyalty, spewed blood to form crimson wings and they glistened in the early morning sunlight.

Just before the sun hits me, I jump into my bedroom window and close the curtains. "Ugh...I swear...That stupid star is trying to kill me.." I hiss quietly. Rests against the wall, panting lightly. "I hope everyone is still asleep.." I murmur to myself. I stand up straight and grabs my bathroom stuff. Unlocks and cracks my door open, hears nothing but shifting and snoring. Tip-toes out and closes the door quietly, running into the bathroom and closes , locking the door. Goes about my bussiness, after finishing I get out wearing a black tank top and silver skirt, the tips of my hair changing from dark red to shiny silver, and having the same black base. I look at everyone who's sleeping and lets out a small laugh. Pops in a couple slices of bread into the toaster and pulls out a glass from the cupboard and orange juice from the fridge. "...I hate human food, but I better eat..." I mutter grimly. Butters my toast and pours the orange juice into my cup. Takes a few gulps of the juice and a couple bites of my toast. "...Yuck.." is all I could think trying to finish my food.

When I return to the house, I reek of Akuma blood and a mixture of half-breeds and of lesser beings. I have blood caked all over my face and the look of insanity in my eyes. I try to make no noise at all and come in quietly as to not wake anyone up. I go to my room and take off all of my gear and start to change into clothes that aren't stained with blood. I hide the articles of clothing that do have blood stained on them. I sit on the edge of my bed and calm down from my killing spree. I feel my body on Dh'kartha begin to convulse and try to collapse on itself so I lay down quickly and shut my eyes to wake back up on Dh'kartha. My body aches and pain is riddling my mind but I disregard it and sit up quickly to have an Akuma Cleric usher me back down on the bed, "Rest. In this state, your weakness will be taken advantage of. You know us Akuma's more than anyone, Ascendant Zetzu." I look at the Cleric with disgust and understanding to say, "I'll take your word on it, Cleric. But when I awake and you have betrayed me then it will be you who will pay the price with your life." The cleric only nods and walks over to pick up a jug and pours a crimson liquid into a small cup. The cleric hands it to me and I drink deeply to fall into a slumber afterwards. In the other world, it almost appears as if I'm in a coma.

In this transitional time, both populaces of the two worlds, Bodhum and Dh'kartha are unaware of their distress. The planets are on a collision course because of a curse set upon both worlds by a god long forgotten in time. It is now up to the two who have mearly met by chance to change that fate. Darker forces are at work here. Darker than even the Akuma themselves. Tomorrow, the two will make decisions that will alter the course of the future and history. Zetzu, who may use evil as a means to live, will do the necessary evil that will be needed in order for both worlds to survive. Kaminari, and her half and half heritage, will also use what she will to avert what is coming. An unknown being watching over Kaminari and Zetzu smriks. "It appears our pawns have taken a step off of our game board. I want to see where this will take us..." He speaks to a number of others who are watching as well and they nod in the darkness with agreement.

In another part of the universe, beings are having an argument over what is going on with the decisions that Kaminari and zetzu have made so far. "Why is he hunting his own people? He's an Ascendant. That isn't his purpose as an Ascendant." One yelled at another. One spoke calmly to the one yelling, "You know what happens in these matters. Once we mettle with their world, the outcome can sometimes be...rather volitile. So quit your whining about what he is supposed to do rather than bitch at me for something you fucked up on." The being that was yelling frowned and had a face red with anger and rage. The being sat down in it's chair and there was a murmur among the twelve beings on each side of a white table. The one at the head of the table leaned forward and placed his chin on his hands folded over each other in thought. The being then brought up a vision of Zetzu and Kaminari fighting against a force of beings that are unknown to any race even to the beings that are watching. The two fight braely and fiercely but are fighting against overwhelming odds. The two fall in battle, one right after the other and the same for their comrades that are also fighting with them. The being looked up at the rest and spoke boomingly, "Is this the future you want? To have each race fall to whatever force is out there hunting anything down to exctintion?" When there was silence as an answer, the being took a deep breathe and continued. "Then I suggest we follow everything as planned."
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 12-15-2011 at 08:37 PM.