Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

Xaero allows himself to be hit but before the blow lands he changes his shoulder into mine to force me to take the hit for him and the split second afterwards he changes it back. "Battle prowness is a rare sight for me." He says and lightly cackles with laughter as he leaps to a telephone post, leaving me in my form which just practically means we became seperate entities. I look in slight shock and I grab my shoulder and growl slightly, 'Damn it, Xaero', I think to myself. I use my own blood as a healing tool since i'm able to control it. My blood stitches the wound with it acting as needle and thread. I turn to look at the house with slight disgust. 'Like i'd have any interest in them', I think to myself and I bite my lip to slowly walk over to the door and I lean against the wall near the door holding my wound when I start shaking and grit my teeth and my canine's turn into fangs. 'Fuck, here we go.', I think as I reach towards the doorknob only to black out again and I hear something like, "...Onii-chan...".

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Scoffs at the idiotic cackles of the newcomer and keeps walking and stops into East, scanning for any movement, getting my left hand ready to attack incase of it. "Kaminari!!!!" A familiar girl's voice screeches and turns around quickly to where the house was, cursing under my breath I leave a shadow to prowl the grounds while I quickly run back towards the house only to see Zetzu-Kun passed out between the door entrance and frowns. Goes over to his motionless body and lifts him up gently, pulling him in to the house and into a room, lays him down gently on to the bed and covers him. "Baka.." Is all I could say before touching his wound I had givin him with my left hand, letting it heal from the shadows. "Get rest, then maybe you can get used to staying awake, instead of fainting.." Is all I say before leaving the room and closing the door. The girl looks at me and furrows her eyebrows at me "Since when were you the kind and caring type?" She asks. "I simply helped him, after if he hadn't been there for me I would've been shot numerous times by those guards. It was just out of getting even." I say coldy and walks away back to where I left my shadow.

While fainting from the loss of blood and the numerous wounds Xaero had inflicted on me form his ability, I was surprised that I was still alive. But then again, Akuma's never truely die. The strange wound that was inflicted on my shoulder was gone, I could tell because of the burning sensation it had was now gone. In my state, I could still feel that gnawing sense that something was wrong, that something didn't feel right. I concentrate on trying to rest but that nagging sense of something bad happening was overwhelming and I knew what the cause was. I could only think of one name, Xaero.

After a long night of defending the safe house and killing the few guards that were prowling about, I set off towards the house. Before going in I let the shadows loose to prowl once more for any straying guards. Walking in I hear nothing but snores and shifting of heavy sleepers, decides to wash off the scent of the guards blood and walks past Zetsu-Kuns room and slightly cracks the door to check in on him. Knowing that he may be asleep, decides whether or not I should go in, I stare at him puzzled with what he's thinking and goes in as quietly as I could and stands beside him. " Are you awake, Baka?" I ask in a soft tone, knowing he might not hear me, I reach over to touch his head and stops noticing that my hands are too bloodied and rests my hand at my side. "You better wake up soon..No one wants to keep checking on a wimp like you" I sa with coldness, trying to cover my caring nature I get from my human father. Curses under my breath and turns to walk out the door, closing it as quietly as possible. Hears the stirring of early birds and quickly rushes to my bedroom to grab my stuff and swiftly glides into the bathroom, making sure they don't acknowledge my presence and goes about my bussiness. "Kaminari?" Is all I hear as the loud thumps of drowzy feet hitting past the floor and turns to walk back and towards the kitchen. "Hn..."

I stir slightly from the contact of Kaminari. After she leaves, I open my eyes and quietly chuckle, "Weak? Me? Heh...". I get out of bed and open a closet door to find my gear and equipment I had hid earlier from before the others had found this place. I get geared up and I open my door while putting in earbuds to walk down the hall. I can't hear anything over the sound of my music playing loudly in my ears. When I reach the end of the hall, I turn to open the basement door and disappear downstairs to practice on my own. I leave the door open purposely and when I reach the bottom of the steps I see a large room with enough space to practice in. I lightly cut myself on my arm to let blood drip on the floor to create a clone of myself. When that's finished the clone immediately looks at me and walks to the other side of the room and we first just stare each other down before the action starts. My practice creating a rucus downstairs that is slightly muffled from coming from the basement.

Appears behind you with a towel still around my shoulders and a cup of blood in my hand. "What are you doing down here you baka?" I ask in irritation. "You know you're making a lot of annoying noises?" I say after taking a sip of blood. You notice my entire features changed, My hair changed to Silver with dark red tips, A Silver tank and dark red sweats. I only drink a 1/4 of the blood and hand you the rest and stalk off, letting you back to your annoying bussiness and goes to look for something. "Hn...baka."

I stop to grab the drink and gets kicked at by my clone but I dodge and drink it quickly with my eyes suddenly turning a noticeable red. My speed and reaction time quardruples and my clone is almost unable to keep up. I use my blood ability to shut the door quietly after Kaminari leaves. "Do you fancy her?", my clone asks but my only reply is my blade stopping just before it touches his neck and threateningly stays there. "Akuma's aren't allowed to "fancy" each other. You know nothing of our nature, and I will make sure it stay's that way." My eyes suddenly glowing red. My clone chuckles and pushes himself against my blade to return into the blood I made him from. The blood I used travels up along my blade and returns to the cut on my arm and I stand in silence. "I'm ready, Xaero. It's your move now." I speak loudly to myself and slightly chuckle.

After heariing the door close behind me I smirk. "So, blood is the only thing you can now, is it?" I ask cunningly. Suddenly I get pounced by a familiar shadow and lets out a quick and loud scream. Covers my mouth and stands up, forgetting that everyone went out to the opening of the safe barriered lands I stop covering my mouth and turnaround frowning at the little shadow. "Shotou! How come you're still out? I thought I told you to not run from me when I set you loose!" Raises my voice at the small cowering shadow and stops when it latches on to my leg. "Hn..Crybaby, I thought Shadows are supposed to obey and not show emotions infront of their masters." I scold softly, Shotou just keeps imitating a bow and hugging my leg. "Okay fine, you may stay out, on one condition, No teasing the group!" I yell and sigh. It just nods happily and floats off to play. "Why do I feel more like an older sister than a master to that one especially?" I ask myself quietly and goes back into my room and grabs another glass of my secret blood. Takes a gulp and wipes the dripping off my chin. "Ahh.. at least I'll be left alone now..I hope he left though." I mutter to myself and sets the glass down next to my bed and plops down to take a nap. "I hate..being a...halfbreed." Yawns before saying "halfbreed" and falls into a deep sleep.

I head back upstairs and don't do anything other than sit at a table while playing with my ability to use my blood like an extra appendage. I sense something nearby, "Come out. I know your'e there." Much to my surprise it's a Shadow. I look at it and chuckle slightly. "I haven't seen on of you since being back on the other plane." I smile slightly but it disappears just as quickly as it came along. I knew what my purpose was, and I was going to fulfill it. I get up to pass by the Shadow and I give it a friendly pat on the head before leaving out the door. I see the others in the group and they see me and wave. I wave back just to disappear in a poof of empty space where I was standing. I arrive at a huge mansion and I walk up to the door with it being cracked and I hear whimpering on the inside, "No please, We don't know what you're talking about. Please, we're telling you the truth!" I push open the door with my blood and stop to look at Xaero standing before a couple on their knees with a bloody mess of guards and civilians alike. I look around with disgust and speak loudly to Xaero, "Taking to killing innocent people and children, now have we?" I glare at Xaero and he just chuckles to reply, "Well, well, well if it aint the mockingbird. How do you like my new paint job for the place?" With that I flash past him with my blade raised past me, and Xaero chuckles to stop short as blood sprays out from his chest and a large cut is seen through his clothing. "How...?" He turns to look at me but I kick him in the face to send him into the wall. I look at him and shake my head, "They said they don't know where Samui is. And judging by their fear, they are telling the truth." I flicker to have my blade sticking out of his chest and he tries to snap the blade. But I shake my head and pull out another blade just to slash across his throat. I turn to hear a thud on the ground and Xaero's body slumps to the ground. "Baka..." I say quietly. "Heh...not so different than what she would say." I say alluding to Kaminari's 'Baka' comments.

Somehow getting into my room, the small shadow named 'Shotou' comes in and pounces on me, making me sit up and glare at the tiny figure. "Shotou,...why are you pestering me? and where in my blood?" I ask groggily. the tiny apparition just acts innocent towards me then starts telling me where Zetsu was up to and what had happened. "Wait a minute...Are you out of your mind?!? How many times have i told you not to show yourself even if told!" I whisper angrily. He just keeps telling me to "go find him" repeatedly. "Hn..Why should I look for a useless baka like that?" I get bonked on the head after saying that. "Ow why you little.. YOU'RE NOT CUPID SO STOP TRYING!" It bonks me again and I snarl. "You know I can't go out tonight, My true form may come out, and I don't want anyone to be seeing it. Got it?" he just keeps telling "Go". "grr.. Fine but If I scare anyone, I swear I'll make sure you're going to be inside the katana blade for a week. Okay?" He nods and disappears. Starts to put my akuma outfit on and takes a long drink of my blood and hides the bottle in my backpack, along with a few senbons and kunais, a new change of clothes and my black with garnet cross rosario. "I can't forget it, even if I am an Akuma, I'm only half.." I mutter to myself and jumps out from the window and runs after little Shotou, letting him lead me towards Zetsu. "Baka...I hope you're still alive, Because I have a few ideas as to why you let my shadow talk me into saving your sorry ass." I mutter to myself again. My true starts to pulsate out from the inside. My nails first start to grow and sharpen, then blackens, my eyes get covered with a black piece of cloth, eyes begin to glow akuma red, my hair staying the same one black with bloody tips, My thorns form halfway around my head. Looks and scans around making sure no one is looking. "Okay so far, so good..I hope Shotou knows what's going on.." I whisper to myself.sudden stops at an old and abandoned mansion. "Here?" I ask in irritation, shotou just nudges me inside and pulls me to look for the idiotic Zetsu. "Hello?" is all I say after a long period of nothing but creaking and groaning of the floor. "Hn..Baka must be dead.."