Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I sat there slightly panting from the sudden rush and sight of what "Kiba" did, "I'm fine". But it didn't come out the way I had intended and it came out as a form of coldness I didn't not want. 'But, now that I remember, he said something about a sister in the family dying from mania caused by her own demons. But why would he "love" Rinoa? That's like....direct family!' I thought to myself as I assessed what I knew with what I now knew. What ever is going on isn't good. I looked at Kami with a slightly scared look and took her hand in mine to give it a reassuring squeeze, "I'm not going to do that...your survival is important." I knew there was a reason why Kain had left her alive and now I think I understood why. Rinoa survived and became enraged that he fell in love with someone else and therefore fell even deeper into her mania. 'At least, that's what I think' I thought to myself.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I felt the comfort from his touch, it was addictive, I squeezed back to reassure him that I'll be alright now. I nodded when he said that, I was a bit scared, because what would happen to me if I was that angry, I sighed and shook my head, no I knew wouldn't be that obsessed, I'd accept the fact that he's with someone else and not me, but I'll still be sad. "Don't worry, we need to focus on the 'now' and what we know." I murmured. I let go of my fork and his hand, looking at him; I got up and walked away. "I hope you enjoyed your meal Zetzu, I'll be right back, I have to check on Aku." I called back. I walked into Aku's room and checked his I.V. and everything before walking back out. I stopped by my room to grab some clothing that I had put there, and a few other things. I didn't notice anyone behind be but I chose to ignore it, Ifelt something jab into the small of my back, I winced a bit and felt my fangs extract. I turned around and looked, but saw no one there. I fell back on to my small bed, my legs hanging off the side of it.

I heard Kami flop onto her bed, and I heard a faint skittering. 'Wraith's', I thought to myself as I finally began to sense them. They were sent by the Akuma Society. 'Shit, now I have to find their creator...' But then I sensed nothing, no noises, no Wraiths. I stood up slowly and flashed to be by Kami's room and I called in, "Are you alright?" Something just didn't feel right. Like somethings hostility was almost palpable in the air. Something told me that my mania was kicking in, but I didn't know.

My face was heating up, and I was getting too warm for comfort. Whatever jabbed me poisoned me. "I-I'm fine." My fangs were extracted and my body was going pale again. I didn't know what was going on but I didn't want Zetzu to see me like this. I felt constricted like hell's flames were engulfing me, my head throbbed, and my eyes were pure black. "Z-zetzu...p-poison..." I managed to stutter. I was getting dizzy, like the highness of a certain blood scent that gives off. I didn't understand it, I was getting scared, and I was very uncomfortable. I had to make sure nothing else went through my veins so tried to will myself from changing anymore. I was starting to struggle with it, the amount of fire was burning through me. " l'inferno...l'inferno nelle vene" I yelled. I couldn't move and my body felt like shutting down from the struggling and jerking.

In an instant, I was there and I knew what this was. I closed my eyes and bit into her neck to drain out what was in her system. The taste was bitter, and it burned on contact. I went until the normal color of her skin returned and I let go to sit back against the wall as the poison worked it's way through me, but Xaero had created antibodies in my system to counteract the poison. It would take it little while to eliminate the poison. I sat there shivering and spasming from the fight with the poison.

I was panting and as my gaze fell on to Zetzu then an instant blackout. "Kami, come here, you need to see what you are never allowed to do." I heard Kurisu say. "Why can't I hurt them? When I went to school they hurt me." I muttered and stifled a sob. "Aw, Kami, don't shed your tears for them, let them know that can harm, just don't show them what type of harm you can do." He responded, I nodded and looked at the one boy with bright blue eyes and golden hair that pulled my dark navy blue locks an called me a halfbreed freak. He glared at me then looked scared. "I shook my head at him and walked away. "Nii-san, why are we leaving?" I asked , he looked behind him and picked me up. "Because, we have to leave and I will teach you everything. alright? Then you won't ever get hurt, I promise." I fell asleep in his arms and awoke next to Zetzu, my head on his blood-stained chest. "Wh-what's going on? did I do that Zetzu?" I was getting really scared the last thing I remembered was seeing him sit down. '...what did I do?' I asked myself, trying hard to remember.

Unknowingly, I had passed out after I had drained the poison out of Kami. I looked at her and I spoke, "You didn't do this...Someone else did. So don't blame yourself." I stood and helped Kami to her feet as well. With the scent of her blood in here, I am sure my senses would be blind for a few moments as I awoke. I looked around the room to see if anything was missing and nothing was. Though, I was sure that whatever enemy that attacked Kami would also still be here in this safehouse. It must've come in during the time we were both outside and out of range of the house. 'I wonder what this threat could be....' I thought to myself, standing in such a way that was defensive.

I held him closely, fearing that if I didn't he'd fall and pass out again. I nuzzled him out of instinct. "Are you alright Zetzu?" I asked as I sat him down on my bed with me. I held his face in my small hands and looked into his glazed eyes. "I'm sorry for letting my guard down...If I didn't this wouldn't have happened." I murmured softly. I gave him a light peck and laid him down. "You need rest, I'll be back soon, I promise." I said before walking away putting a spell to ward off the enemies from him and Akujii.

Whatever Kami did made me tired, I was fully awake and aware of whatever was in the house. But now, I couldn't think about anything. A blank mind set and my eyes became heavy. 'Dammit....there she goes again.' I thought to myself as I fell silently into sleep or a sleep-induced state.

I checked it all out and sighed with relief. I walked back to my room and sat on the bedside, lightly stroking Zetzu's hair. I starting humming and looking up at my ceiling. I didn't know why, but I guess those were some of the weirdest feelings I had when Zetzu bit me, I started realise I was holding Zetzu, my arm was near his mouth and his breathing was slow and calm. I smiled down at him.