Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I sensed Kami behind me when I felt a poke at my back, "Alright, that should be good. If this war lasts any longer, I don't think the humans will be able to do anything." I picked up Aku and began running in the direction of the safehouse. I'm sure Kami would follow after me too.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I barely even touched him when he grabbed Aku and ran, I had to catch up to him before he crashed into the safehouse. "Wait! Zetzu!" I yelled I finally caught up to him and let the spell slip off the house. I sighed with relief afterwards, I flopped on to the couch that magically appeared- (jk, I put it there xD) and sighed. "I suppose I should hook up that I.V. up to Akujii so that he won't get dehydrated or anything... then maybe I'll make some food for Zetzu and I" I thought out loud. I hopped off the couch and started what I needed to do.

I set him down on a makeshift stretcher I made using my telekinesis abilty. I looked over him to make sure he wasn't harmed in the running. I went back to a storage room and started pulling out duffel bags that looked heavy as hell. I set them on the table and started rummaging through them to pull out weapons of all sorts, firearms, knives, spears, swords, etc. I found a pistol I really liked and began to clean it out while Kami did whatever she was doing.

I turned up my music and began cooking after fixing up the I.V. for Aku. I shook my hips and shoulders every once in a while and sang along to "Can I Be The Only Hope For You?" then realized that what I had told Zetzu was from one of my favorite songs. I giggled and kept up until the stew nearly completed. "Zetzu, wash up and whatever, dinner is almost ready! I mean it buddy, if I have go down there I swear I'll put everything you hid down there and bury them!" I was only teasing but I was also a little, say, giddy. I hummed and washed up the cooking utensils and equipment. I kept swaying at a slow pace, I let my guard down and ignored whoever came in.

I stood there watching her do whatever she was doing. I smirked, 'She acts so much like a mom. It's kind of scary.' I thought to myself as I watched her. I went to go wash my hands, but stopped and walked up behind Kami to wrap my arms around her. I whispered in her ear, "Thanks, smells wonderful." I let go of her and go to wash my hands of all the gun oil, gunk, and crap from the pistol I was cleaning.

I froze after he left and my face completely red. "I all of a sudden feel like a 50's wife." I thought to myself. I looked and saw premonitions of the family I once dreamed of having go up in ashes and shivered. "I'm actually content just being near him than being with him, But...I truly do love him, I just wish my akuma side wasn't present to feel it..." I thought I finished cooking and wiped my hands off with my dish towel. "It's ready!" I called as I set the table. I put my music away and stood by the table nearly forgetting to breate when I sensed him behind me.

I chuckled, "Sorry, it becomes a habit every now and then." I stepped out from behind her and looked at the food at the table. "Hmm..." I wondered what the food would taste like, it's been awhile since I have eaten.

I slithered my arms around him from behind and nuzzled his back. "I hope you enjoy it, it's been a while for you though, hasn't it?" I asked quietly. My arms began loosening and I gave him a quick glance before letting go of him completely. "Try everything if you want, or at least something. theres veggies, fruit, and of course, the main source of protein and iron, rare steaks." I sat down and looked up at him to smile.

I nodded, "Yeah, I almost forgot what it's like to actually have a meal." I started in on the steak first and the flavor it had set off some endorphins. The taste itself was enough for me to eat it. I finished the steak slowly, wanting to actualy take the time for it. 'She's a superb cook. It must have been from taking care of those humans since some of them were pretty young. Which reminds me...I wonder if they are ok.' I thought to myself as I ate. Then a vision hit me straight on in the middle of eating.

"Rinao, don't do this!" Kiba from the other shouted with a bloodied face and various wounds on his body. He held a blood soaked katana while holding on to a wound near the place where one's kidney would be.

"What would be the enjoyment in that? You have wantd to do this for awhile, right? So why not now?" Rinoa, also from the other vision, stated back with a crazed and manical look in her eyes with blood caked on face and clothes. She held a headless body of a human that was still spraying blood, which was a sign of being just beheaded.

Kiba narrowed his eyes and limped towards her, "You don't understand at all, Rinoa. There is a balance that must be kept. And now, those half-blood bastards are going to overwhelm the human population. This will cause the extinction of the entire human race. And then when they are gone, we will feast on each other for sustainence. I wish it didn't have to come to this." With finishing his sentence, he flashes to have his katana sticking out of Rinoa, dripping crimson red blood. A sign of her descendance from a human mother and Akuma father. He stands there with his head near the right side of her ear. "Forgive me, Sister." He whispered as she gasped and fell down to roll off the roof of a building they were standing on. The other beings that were Wraiths, shadows of Akuma's, looked up at Kiba and then began to incinerate as their maker died in a pool of her own blood.

I jarred back against the seat as the vision stopped and I blinked to be back at the dinner table. I shook my head after seeing the vision to get it out of my head and said out loud, "That's impossible. He said that she wasn't family. What the fuck!"

I was watching his thoughts, I shuddered to think about it, but I pretended to be cold. "You alright Zetzu?" I looked down and blushed, I was scared for him, all the info he's been given I happen to know along with him. I took a bite of my veggies. They were much more delicious than the rare bloody meat. I tried my best to not look at him and I blushed from the sudden thought I had. "Are you alright Zetzu, I mean, did it give you a start?" I wasn't going to go into details, I just wanted to make suer my- I mean Zetzu was alright. "Great, now I'm being possessive of him, I wonder why I'm like this, will I end up like that girl?" I thought innerly. I was afraid, I admit it, I was truely scared.