Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I looked at it and I furrowed my eyebrows at this. I have seen every other color, but this particular one. "Huh...Your guess is about as good as mine." I said to her as I looked at the color of the orbs quizzically. I'm not entirely sure that this is what is supposed to happen, or what. A sudden image strikes my mind and a memory shortly follows.
    Two children are running together. A boy and a girl. Both laughing and giggling when one stops to look at the other one, "Wanna see a trick, Kiba-chan?" The other stutters their answer, "Umm...uh...yeah, sure?" The girl held her hand palm up and a she grunted lightly as a small orb formed and had a black and light blue flame. The boy looked at it with wide eyes, "Wow!". The girl then proceeded to look at the boy, "Try it." The boy held his hand up and concentrated on it when an orb with black and red flame came out. He looked at the girl and she lost her smile at the sight of the inner red color. The boy quickly dropped his hand as the orb disappeared. He looked at the ground with a frown, "If you want to run away from me, you can Rinoa-chan..." The boy said it in a cold and mean way. The girl didn't say anything, but instead gave the boy a hug.

"Ugh..." I held my head afterwards and blinked to get the remnants of the memory out of my eyesight. I breathed slowly to catch my breath and shuddered. I didn't think that he had met her that far back. "So, there are things you are still keeping from me...Old man" I said quietly.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I had gotten the same image then just as quickly as it appeared, it vanished. I looked at Zetzu and slowly lowered my hand and absorbed the orb back into me. "Zetzu, what was that?" I asked, pretending I didn't hear him a few minutes ago. I turned to look at our comatose comerade. I bit my lip harder than usual, immediately drawing blood. I kepping biting down, I was nervous as to what He and I stumbled on to. I wondered what it meant, wy it was that color, and did it give us a true meaning... I frowned and stared into space, these question swarming my mind and making me worry.

I shook my head, "Someone is still hiding things from us. And we know who he is." I looked at her with an expression of hidden sadness as well as knowing. 'I had an inkling of the truth, but I wasn't really sure until now.' I thought to myself.

I shook my head licked my slightly swollen lips and looked down at the ground, suddenly interested in the dirt and grass under me. "Maybe...it was a...an akuma's intution?" I let out a nervous chuckle and looked up with big feared eyes. "What do we do now?" The only thing that I could muster was in that sentence, I didn't know why, but having Zetzu so close to me made me melt, but at the same time, sad and fearful. I gave him a reassuring and small smile.

She's so afraid of me. Not very different than the way the rest treat me. But I understood why. "Don't worry about it, okay?" I softly placed my hands on her shoulders. "I could well be an Akuma's intuition but some things he had told me in the past weren't adding up. So, I knew that some deception was being used." I said calmly. 'But for now, I need you to be calm.' I thought yo myself while looking at Kami. Something told me that she was uneasy and unsure about our current situation. Not that anything could faze her if she focused on what was important, the survival of the world around us. I had come here to liberate it, to free it of it's grasp of the Akuma's. The reason they feared me....well...I guess you can attribute it to a mass genocide in the past that nearly wiped out my own race. I had centuries of my own 'family's' blood on my hands. In one way or another.

My tensed muscles went into jelly from his touch, I think my legs nearly buckled. I smiled again and nodded, I knew what he was thinking about. I held him close to me and didn't let go. I felt most comfortable when he was this close to me, I felt almost safe, like the darkness that blankets the sky and hugs the moon and stars, as if it were telling them they were safe. I felt like that when I was around Zetzu, but at the same time, if he was far enoguh away from me I'd be scared he run off, or disappear. I subconsciously nuzzled the crook of his neck. " I'm sorry, can I be the only hope for you? because you're the only hope for me..." I looked up and blushed, not knowing where in hell's name that line came from. I started loosening my grip on him.

I was surprised slightly but the sudden warmth she showed me. I just hugged her and patted her on the back, I was looking around us. I didn't sense anything but the day was starting and th fighting in the distance started up again. Sounds of AA guns going off, explosions tearing apart what was, and gunfire and the cries of those who weren't lucky enough to have made it into cover in time. I heard it all and to me that sounded like a planet dying on it's own. Xaero now pushed at the fabrics of my mind, but I held at bay. 'Not now, my friend. Not now.' I thought to him and he quit pushing, knowing the reason of my hesitancy of letting him out too soon. I didn't tense, but slightly relaxed knowing that this might be one of the few close moments we may share in the days ahead.

I let go of him, I knew what I had to do. If I didn't, we'd just be sitting ducks in the open so I decided to go and find a place to summon up a safehouse. "I'm going to go out, can you watch over Akujii while I go find a good place for us to lay low, at least until Akujii is out of his coma." I put on a pokerface/ jester mask and looked up at him. "I won't be any longer than 15 minutes. tops." I hugged him but made a mistake of lightly pecking him on the cheek, close to his lips. I turned and ran my shadows chasing me from behind. "Can I be The only hope for you? Because You're the only hope for me..." I smiled as the thought ran through my head. I made sure to keep my senses open in case someone or something tries to attack me. I found a perfect spot but I'd need to amke sure it was far enough from our previous camp. I looked back and nodded. I made sure to start quickly.

I thought I felt a the peck of a small kiss on my cheek as she ran off. "Huh?", I sat there there looking after her quizzically and rubbing the back of my head. 'Strange, I could've...Not now, you blimey fool. You got work to do!' I thought to myself and Xaero poked at me at the last end of my thought. I turned to walk over to Aku and watched him. He has been in the coma for quite some time. Maybe a little too long for my liking, but it was all a part of the process to completely controlling your other half.

I finished and looked around. "There, everything seems to be in order now all we have to do is get Aku here..." I thought. I ran back after setting a protective shield around it. I looked around for Zetzu and smiled when I saw him watching over Aku. "It's done, and it's only a little ways away from here. So we could head out when you're ready." I came up from behind him and reached out to tap his back.