Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Now, Let us RP!!

"Hey Kami, Help us out here!" Yelled a girl from the distance, I look and see that she has a new stranger with her and goes over to help them. "Who is this?" I ask quietly. "He's a new friend, lets see if we can get him to wake up." She says as we set him down slowly on the ground. "Kaminari, I need you to stay right by his head incase he wakes up, you don't have to talk to him if you don't want to." She looks at me and then begins to speak again. "His name is Zetzubou, please at least let him have an explaination, or tell him who you are, I have to go help the others for a few minutes, think you can manage?" I nod and look down at him curiously, blinks at his facea couple of times and pokes his shoulder. "How do I wake up something like this?" I thought, I looked at him and slapped him as hard as I could across the face and waited for a response. "Baka.."

I felt the heavy blow of a slap to my face and I opened my eyes to yell, "What the hell was that for!?". But I stopped before I could finish because this girl in front of me wasn't the same as the girl I was running with. "Who are you?" I ask with a bit fear and anxiety which is something I haven't felt in a long, long time. Pain, unbearable pain sets in and I grip my head. I knew what was happening. I rolled over to slide into a wall that left a small crater in the wall with a loud, 'CRACK!'. WIth that, the shadows around me and the room cover me in an abyssal blanket of darkness. I stand on my feet with blood caking my face with the shadows looking like ripped and tattered clothing with dried blood stains here and there. I have a manical grin on my face, "Good to be finally out. You need to learn that I have 'needs' too, Zet." I look over at the girl with crazed eyes. "Now, who might you be?". Internally, I'm fighting to get out of this 'nightmare' who is known as Xaero. I fight against his control over my mind and body but no avail.

Sits there casually, furrowing my eyebrows at the reactions he let's himself go through. uses my telepathy to talk to him, tells him my name and what's going on. "My name is Kaminari, and She only brought you here to safety, so don't be afraid, we're all comerades." As I get closer to him I hold out a hand and tap his forehead lightly. "You really shouldn't let it get to you, I was only doing what she asked me to do." Says bluntly as I get up and stretch. "And Xaero, If you want freedom, you have to wait, so please send Zetzubou-san back." I start to walk off but stops when I notice there's a dark aura behind me and turns to look at him. "You're...Are you an Akuma decendant? or do you just know the dark magik? You're aura is frightfully powerful."

Xaero smiles menacingly and a guard pops up behind the both of us to say, "Freeze! NO ONE MO-. Unfortunately for this chap, he came across Xaero and before he could do anything, Xaero pierced him within a blink of an eye with crystallized blood from Xaero's own body. The guard was coughing almost non stop from his ribs practically riddled with projectiles from Xaero. Internally, I fight to stop Xaero from what he's going to do next but it's too late...Xaero in a final show of power literally tears apart the guard and turns to look at Kaminari with demonic irises, "I am not a Desendant, more likey an Ascendant. Better than all those below me, except I believe that your power rivals mine." Xaero sniffs the air and cackles with laughter. "Oh you are going to be fun, Kami" He makes an emphasis on her name before I'm standing with mutiple wounds from where the bloody projectiles were fired from by Xaero. I drop to one knee and pant, "Son of a bitch. Never learns of the damage he does with those attacks." I look up at Kaminari and say nothing but slowly get on my feet to stumble over her way, "Let's go." I say to her as I walk by without looking at her.

As he brushes past me I glare at his back, but follows for a few second before running up to the girl who had brought him in and starts telling her in telepathy what had happened and that we better get ready incase of other guards. "Oh, so did you have to slap him? None the less get yourself nearly killed?" She asks with an exasperated tone. "You know I can't stand touching others if I don't know them, and I'm always telling you, no matter how dangerous, I'm the only one who can't die as easily as the others." I explain, while frowning and side glances at him with suspision. "You okay, Kami?" She looks at me with concern and then glances at where I was looking and smiles. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you, I'm sure of it" She says in a calm voice. I nod and walk up to him frowning and bows infront of him, telepathically speaking to him. "I apologize for slapping you, Zetsu-Kun, Please forgive me for my rudeness." I stand up straight and walk past him to go check out the west perimeters.

Shakes my head as she walks by, 'What's her problem?' I think to myself. I turn my head the other way to look at my surroundings and thinks to himself, 'This is different than D'hakardha, even the architechture, people, and technology.' I hear the reports of firearms outside and start running towards a window to dive out and land on my feet. I look around to find the source of the shots but I don't see anything. With that, I use rings that are on my thumbs to cut myself on the arms to form a circle around me and my blood slowly seeps out to form a sort of crimson armor on me. With that process complete, I start running at near inhuman speeds towards what looks to me in my vision as thermal heat. I stop suddenly to look at the people who are fighting and they in return look at me and open fire but nothing even strikes hard enough to crack my armor, I cackle in laughter and disarm everyone that is fighting with my inhuman speed. I then proceed to knock all of them out in weird and often strange ways, all the while cackling with laughter.

Getting knocked to the ground I look up and scowl at the person who had hit me. "You Jerk! I was doing just fine by myself!" I yell at him, this time using my own voice, my voice sounding soft as a girls',surprisingly, but loud. I get up slowly, still scowling at him and scoffs. I look around to all the guards that had attacked me down, feels a sharp pain in my left arm and looks down to see a half a bullet sticking out of it. Winces a bit just as I pull out the bullet and looks up at the sky. "Hn, It's not even dark yet, and I really need my weapon.." I murmur under my breath. "Kami! Are you okay?" someone yelled from the distance, I get scared and I scan the area for anymore enemies and sigh in relief. "Yes, I'm fine, I just got a flesh wound." I say and starts walking back towards our home and look back at you as if to tell you, "You better hurry up and follow us." I turn back and give a guilty smile at the worried girl beside me.

Xaero flashes his smile through me but I quickly scowl and slowly follow behind the girls in front of me, 'Can I trust them? It seems that people like me aren't allowed to wake up from the other place.' I think to myself. I try to concentrate on what's really important but something is causing me to have doubt. I walk behind the two girls and my strange and often twisted power levels are spiking again and I can sense it, 'Damn it, Xaero.' Xaero of course comes out again without my approval and speaks, "Well, well, well, What did I tell you girl. Your power almost rivals mine." He grins menacingly and his strange ability to manipulate his blood fluidly is kicking in by having weird tendrils of blood surround himself and his dark attire comes to him again. I am surprisingly able to see what he sees and am not put aside by him. Xaero decides to do something that will cause some conflict and tries to attack the girl named Kami. But unfortunately from my interference, the attack fails and he's visibly aggravated, "Damn it, Zet. You always get in the way."
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 12-07-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Smiles and ushers the girl into the house with the others and turns towards you "You know, there are some things that can't be shown infront of the others, but since you're asking for it.."Eyes flash from silver to black and smiles maliciously at you "I really hate showing this side of me, but in your case, I'll make an exception." Looks up at the sky to see that dusk aproached and the spiral scar on my left hand begins to luminate and forms a black katana blade. "You shouldn't have obliged me to do this. I'm sorry." move towards you with my inhuman speed and nicks you on the shoulder and looks at you, letting the katana fade away and the scar stops glowing. "I've only know you just today. Give me a good reason to kill you, then I'll let you fight me..Baka" With that said I walk off past Zetzu/Xaero, eyes changing back to a soft silver color and turns to see everyone smiling at me. "What?" The first to stand up was the girl who worries about me. "So, how was your talk?" she asking with slight teasing in her voice, "huh? talk? Oh you mean what Zetzu-kun asking me about you guys? Yes it was a good chat..If your telling him your information." I smirk when telling them that. They all look at me with shock and nervously smiles jabbering away thinking I was telling the truth. Smiles at them and walks away to patrol the east perimeters. "No one follows me. Even if you hear a gun shot or something. No following. Got it?" Everyone nods and looks at me in suspision. "I'm off, see you all in the morning."