Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

Kain was nearby Kami, he didn't want to disturb her but it seems she had very acute senses. Something he was thankful for. But, he just walked by and let her enjoy herself in the water. He was looking for Zetzu since the link they had was closed. Which made him think that something was wrong.

I kept walking and ignored everything to feel the light breeze in the night. I closed my eyes and heard a haunting and mesmerizing tune in the wind. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a girl sitting on the edge of a cliff with her eyes standing out in the night. "Who are you?" I asked and brought my blade out to point at her. She reminded me of someone, but I couldn't tell who.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I dried and dressed myself in clean clothes, discarding the bloody ones into a bushal. I yawned and walk back slowly, my hair was making my white dress shirt damp in the back. I put my leather jacket back on and dug around in my bag for something. I was getting really agitated. Tomorrow was something I didn't want to happen, I sighed and made sure no one would need to know of my 17th birthday. I came out of my thoughts when I heard something or someone behind me. I shivered visibly, stoping in my tracks. I didn't turn around or move, I just stood still and let a hiss slowly come out from my throat.

The girl didn't respond but continued to stare at me in a evil sort of way. "Are you deaf? I asked oyu a question." I said out loud. But I still didn't get a reply. I sensed someone near Kami and I had the urge to flicker over to her, but something was preventing me form doing so.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, tough guy." The girl said out loud. "We wouldn't want you to take off on us again."

I immediately knew who this was. It was Nami Tomoshi. An Akuma council member. The dealiest as well. 'Damn, this isn't good at all.' I thought to myself. I sent a thought to Kami, 'Be careful. The Council is snooping around. Whatever you do. Say nothing.'

I understood his message and shut off my thought tremors and stood still letting the person behind me burn holes through me. I sighed and walked forward and disappeared behind a tree, my instincts as a cat taking over. My eyes changed and so did my appearance as human. I looked like a bobcat sitting on a branch. "Mreow" I let the sound out as if I've been speaking it for centuries. I hopped from one branch to the other and disappeared behind the next tree.

Nami looked at me with such a hate and disregard that it was almost palpable in the air. Even opening my mouth to try and speak, I could taste it in the air, "It must be hard for such a sweet little girl, having to kill just because." The look Nami gave me after my comment told me I had struck a nerve. Good. I wanted her to be as mad as possible so she could attack me and me kill her in self-defense. She was furious now and I could feel her rage. I only smirked and waited for her move.

Kami on the other hand, was furry? Wait a second here. Nope I was right. I sensed her avoiding whoever it was behind her. A very effective tactic actually.

I mewled once again and pounced on to another branch, this time actually disappearing behind on tree only to appear in a different tree, making the person look at me confused. I purred and looked at the person as if he were a small prey, making it look like I was getting ready to pounce him only to jump above him and land on the branch above him. "Time to see what's on his mind, he should've had some thoughts on this to send tremors out." I thought to myself, I pressured his thought tremors and immediately started searching him whilst I walked around like a cat on the branch.

Nami leaped down to be at ground level with me. I looked at her with a complacent smile on my face, knowing the way she worked was always my advantage over her. Sh wasn't always the brightest, but she was the deadliest. That sweet and serene face hide a very dark interior that allowed hr to gt close to her targets. But me, I had no emotion for her other than hatred. WE stared each othr down for what seemed like forever until I said, "{Nervous Wind, Severance}" I flickered past her and the ending result was her spraying out some blood with her slightly gasping, "You bastard. Always so conceited." I chuckled and brought my foot around to kick her flying away from me, "You're so predictable. Working with me back in the day was a bad idea. I know all of you tricks. All of your strategies. Even the ones you tried to hide from me. There's no point in dying just yet, Sweet Nami." I had spoken in such a way that made it seem like I was mocking her, which made her even more pissed.

I just wagged my tail menacingly, mewling once in a while, I couldn't let him know I was searching his memories, but I held his gaaze with my somewhat glowing hazel cat eyes. "Mreow" I rolled on to my back, not breaking the gaze. "Aww, cute..." was his only thing to say about me. I grabbed all the info I needed and sent it to Zetzu as to why they're here, he probably knew anyways, but could be a good way for stradgey and what not. I broke the gaze and mewled before stretching and climbing up the tree to a higher branch.

I flickered in front of the guy and stood there with a complacent smile that could be seen as mocking, but I was just being amused by the fact that they thought they could catch us off guard. I looked up at you and slightly chuckled while waiting on the guy to do something. Kami was the strangest at some times, but at others it just makes her seem cute. 'Like now...' I thought to myself.

I faded and appeared as my "emo girl" human look from behind the tree I was recently in. "Enjoy my little show?" I asked in a soft sickly sweet voice, I let out a tiny chuckle and looked behind the guy to look at Zetzu, smiling at me. I smiled back and rose an eyebrow. I let out a loud purr like growl.