Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I watched the two from the shadows. She didn't understand the I knew exactly how she felt. The fight to try and understand why it is you love but absolutely hate someone. And it made me remember things I had long forgotten, but my hunger wasn't the issue either. She was testing me I could tell from just a few minutes ago. I smiled out of the corner of my mouth slightly at the conversation the two were having, but it quickly faded as images came across my mind like a movie. Playing on my eyes, reality and memory quickly blurred together in some surreal dillusion of it actually taking place now. I blinked and slowly walked away from the two, let Kami deal with Jichou her own way. But something was nagging me. I couldn't tell if it was actually me, or if it was something she said to me that set me off. I shook my head in my own thoughts and didn't hear the shadows around me speak my name. But I did hear the sharp strike of steel against steel, a memory from a time now forgotten...

"What do you want, Mitsugui?"

Looking each other face to face, blades locked for a quick second before shoving each other back.

"I want my old life back! You bastard!"

An angered charge. A reckless attempt to die.

"I thought you left that behind."

A small feit and swift movement to catch Mitsugui in the shoulder with the tip of a katana.

"Ha....ha....ha....when I said I left, I meant that I LEFT MY REGULAR LIFE!"

A very powerful soul charged strike into Mitsugui's mentor and 'Transcender' in the chest. Mitsugui stood over his own master's corpse, finalizing his vengeance on the man that stole him of evreything he loved. His sin would travel down his family line, right all the way down to Kain and the rest.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I was humming a soft lullaby whilst Akujii slept, I smiled and stopped humming. "Zetzu, Come sit with me, please." I spoke softly, still petting Aku's hair. "I know what's going on, I'm just making your long forgotten emotions and memories resurface, at least, that's what I think is my fault. I'm sorry for it though," I looked up to where he was hiding, and smiled warmly to him. "You know, I may say that I hate you, but I show it that way as to say, 'I care for you'...Silly...aren't I?" I finished, I took off my leather jacket and hoodie, and folded the hoodie, placing it under Aku's head in place of my legs, I swiftly put my leather jacket back on and looked back where Zetzu was still hiding.

My legs moved on their own accord. I walked over to stand near Kami and shook my head, "No, it's not that they are resurfacing. I'm just remembering things from someone else. Heh, the sins of the father, shall befall their sons. Or so the saying goes." I looked at Jichou and the mark had faded from him. I didn't mind though. He seemed like the type of guy to remain loyal to himself for various reasons. I looked back at Kami with a emotionless and blank look, "And you aren't silly. You just express things differently from everyone else." I turned to walk slowly and motioned with my hand for her to follow, "Come. Let us talk."

I stood up quietly as not to disturb Aku, I took one glance at his sleeping features and smiled at my small enchantment. I turned to quickly follow Zetzu, staying behind him far enough, to not be too close, and I being self-conscience about last time, sped up to stand right next to him, my heart rate sped up along with my breathing, my anxiety was kicking in. I took a deep breath before speaking, to break the awkward silence. "Ahem, you wanted to speak alone?" I asked in a soft tone, trying to hide my shakiness.

I woke up, my head was throbbing again and images of Akuma were flashing through my head. He was trying to take me over again. I looked around. “ Shit they left me” I said to myself. “ I need you baby”. I summoned my raven Kanji, but something wasn't right about her. Her feathers were black and her eyes were glowig red like coals in a fire. She approached me and opened her beak. Something started sliding out of her mouth. Green hair yellow eyes and shark teeth. He put his hand on my head. “Ill be back human”. He snickered. I woke up again and looked around. “ It was only a nightmare”. I thought to myself. I heard Zetzu and Kami wispering to each other not to far away.

I glanced over at Kami and smiled at the corner of my mouth. "You seem nervous. I just wanted to talk about Kain. I was surprised you know his name. Not many remember, but some still retain. He blames it on the 'Madness' that inhabits us all. It changes and twists us." I turned to look her dead in the eyes. "And I haven't been exactly truthful." I looked back and forth between her eyes. "I know what's going on. Everything right down to how you are going to react right now." I knew. I really did. I sensed that Jichou was awake, but the matter I was talking about was more important than trying to help him understand his other half.

I took a shaky breath, "I only know Kain by his rank, I've not been much of a friend, I would hear your thoughts and tap into your memories of him. I-" My sentence was cut off when I flinched at your direct gaze. My shoulders were shaking slightly, I inhaled another shaky breah before connecting my eyes with yours. "If you know, is that why I'm alive for a reason?" I bit my lip, I wanted to turn away from his gaze, but I didn't have the will to do it. I felt something warm run down my chin and I knew I had bitten to the point of puncturing my lip. I cast my gaze down quickly and turned my head. I back up against a tree, I was still a bit shaken up by the tackling incident he did before. I wasn't as mad anymore, but I was more nervous around Zetzu now more than ever, even the akuma in me had to recoil. I heard Aku sit up. "shit" I thought. "I...Zetzu...why did you really bring me along with you?" I asked, my breath shuddered at the end of my question.

I only looked back at her with slight sympathy, "Unfortunately, he doesn't want you to die yet. Hence why I haven't killed you. Even still, I don't I could. He instills this sense...of humanity in me to know what you feel like. To understand that not everything is worth killing. We were originally created to protect humanity. But the madness set in, and we became the monsters we are now." I paused and closed my eyes, smelling the sweet scent of her blood. "You will have to do something about that...." I said as I flickered to be holding her by her chin softly. I looked at the bite and chuckled, "I won't die from just having my blood drained. Kain made me the way I am for a reason." I looked at her directly in the eyes and continued, "Drink. It'll help your trembling."

I could care less about what Jichou would see. He could make his own assumptions, but of course, he would be wrong. I waited to see how she would react. Knowing full well that she would resist as best as she could. Drinking what she needed would only make me look paler, nothing more, nothing less.

My trembling increased when he made me look up at him, my breath hitched, I put my hands up on his chest, atempting to push away, but with my gaze locked with his I couldn't. "I won't be able to let go....it's either kill me to make me stop.. or rip off the part where I bit...I won't do that." I cast my gaze down at the side. My breathing became short and faint, I heard Jiichou, he was listening to the conversation, I muttered a soft enchantment that only Jiichou could hear, letting hear the repeat on his own, hoping it would make him fall asleep again.

I kept my gaze in her eyes, "I know you can control it. He knows. Just like everyone before us. We had to learn to stop. Heh, though he will be mad that you made the first teeth marks on my neck..." I got close enough to be face to face with Kami and if someone else had come along or if Jichou planned to look, it would seem like we were going to kiss. But that's not what I was trying to accomplish. She needed to learn that she masters her thirst, and that it does not master her. I may have started to train her too soon. But still, I couldn't figure out why I was doing this. It may have been the scent of her blood, but I couldn't tell.