Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

I knock softly on the basement door. I turn to see the lady I had hurt on the table, sleeping. Her wounds had almost healed, but I dressed them anyway. I had time to examine the structure of her bones and they were humanoid in nature. The thing about them was, they were made of a substance that was almost the same as my blood armor. I walked over to the edge of the table, the lady seemed to be having a nightmare. Her head turned left and right, sweat trailing down her forehead. My hand moved out of an instict that wasn't my own, softly caressing her cheek. The lady seemed immediately calmed by the contact. I drew my hand away and stepped back away from the table. I knew what she was now. "Succubi" was a common name, but she was deadlier than that. I continued to step back until I was against the stairs that lead up to the main part of Kmai's house. This is bad. She's a combination of Akuma and Succubi. She's far more powerful than she let's on. I thought to myself. I sigh and sit down on one of the steps, waiting on Kami to make her entrance. What a drama queen, I also think to myself...
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    "Well I wouldn't call it a drama queen, more like a 'scared of a girl' type of drama king. After all,queens are women, or men who dress like us." I chuckle when standing behind him, amazed at how he didn't hear me walk in. "Excuse mee for intruding your thoughts but our guest is awake and sitting up, she looks either jealous or just really pissed out of her mind." I whisper in his ear my gaze locked on the female. "what should we do, and why did you need me and my place?" I ask telepathically, standing up straight, frowning down at Zetzu. "More likely Chicken shit then drama queen." I think to myself and giving the unknown female a harsh glare back, baring my fangs at her.

I look over to the guest. I glare at her and send her a message in her mind, "IF you hope to live, then I suggest you stop your stupid antics... The guest looks at me funny, but looks away with a "Hmph..." I look up at Kami, "Then I assume you heard what I said about her, right?" I stand and move to lean against one of the walls adjacent to the stairs to take out a cigarette and light it with my flame ability. I take a puff of it and I leave it hanging out of the corner of my mouth to ask the lady, "What is your name and why is the Society sending a messenger like yourself to us? We don't want anything to do with you or them for that matter." The lady's ears twitched at me saying that, and almost within the blink of an eye she was starting me fact to face. Her reply was simply this, "Oh really? Do you know how many people wish to have me?" Reactively I kicked her across the face and started to kick her like she was a five year old kid and I had the look of someone who was amused, "Hehehehehe, you really are cute...!" I stop after a few minutes of some rather comedial moments of her "No please, stop!" remarks and what not. If anyone had not seen what was going on, and heard what she was saying then they would begin to think in a prude and twisted way. The lady stood back up with not so much as a bruise and glared at me, "What the hell was that for?" I chuckled in reply, "Because you really think that whole, Harem shit is going to work on me? Of all people? You know me better than the Society does, and I thought you knew better." I sigh afterwards and get a serious look on my face. "With that aside, I still want my questions answered..." The lady's reply was rather...gross, "I'll tell you...if you let me have some fun with her." She smiles and points at Kami. I grit my teeth and my ears almost seem to spew out steam, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!? SHE'D CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT LIKE A PIECE OF GUM!" I have to admit though the thought sparked some amusement, but not a lot.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 01-30-2012 at 06:36 PM.

I give Zetzu a burning glare, knowing she had given him a tiny spark of amusement, I smirk at the female. I begin to speak in amused purring tone, almost as if it were transilvanian. "Define 'fun' for me, then if it's anything but what I think it is, then I might agree with you, but knowing you're a Succubi, I think my, as well as my dear friend Zetzu-Sama think the answer shall stay no." I finish with a intense glare as I swipe Zetzu's cig from his mouth and steal a drag, handing it back to him and smirking at the female. "Well then, Zetzu-Sama, what shall we do with this vulgar pest?, you must know I like my house free of vermin and scum." I look up to him and smile, turning my gaze back at the Succubi I let a low growl deep in my throat out as I bare my fangs at her. "I am rather interested in using the various torture tools I've equipped here in the basement." I hissed softly.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 01-30-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The lady chuckled, "I would probably rather like the torture." She has this rather pleased look on her face and isn't really scared of either of us. That much was clear to me, but there was this nagging feeling that I had battled this bitch earlier. I laugh somewhat heartily, "Of course you'd like the torture...How do you think your mother gave birth to you?" I knew a lot about this lady then one would espect. "But like I said, I want answers. Unless, of course, I get rid of a certain vermin standing in front of us. As per my friend's "cleanliness" OCD." The lady only chuckled in reply and pounced on Kami in a playful way. She used a technique that caused the light in the room to become a type of binding that tied up Kami's arms and legs to the ground. She then stood and began to talk to me only, "My mother has nothing to do with this!" She hissed in my face and I wipe away the spit. The look on my face says it all. My glare is that of wanting to kill, to satisfy my thrist of blood. The lady steps back, but to no good effect. My kick was too quick to be seen, and I hold back no longer. "You live at both of our whims. You may be strong, but with both of us here you are outmatched and outclassed." When the lady stands, I flicker to have her pinned against the wall by her throat. "So you will tell us, or I will only kill you and have you ressurected to have another painful death until we get our answers. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" I hiss to her face.

"You little.." I began after hearing Zetzu bellow at her. "Ahem, I do hope you're both through snogging, but will you please UNBIND ME?!?!" I snarl, the light was burning my pale, frail looking skin, sun light or any other type of light hurt me, my only attribute that weakened me. "Zetzu, I swear if I end up having to break my arms and legs just to get out of this predicament, I'm going to seriously kill you." I was ranting, the light's ray was making me beyond pissed. I broke free of it and flash stepped towards the bitch and swung a right hook, connecting my fist with her jaw. "Next time you ever touch me or do anything that results in your slutty antics towards me or Zetzu I'll feed you to my shadows." I glared at Zetzu and smacked him lightly on the arm. "Shut up." is all I said and turned to go sit on the staircase steps.

My grip tightens on the lady's throat and all that is really heard is her gasping for air. My hair covers my eyes and I say nothing more. This little game was finally getting on my nerves. I block my mind from Kami, she did not need to hear what was in my head. Xaero had resurfaced, "What are you doing? Do you realize what she has done for you in the past?" I verbally say, "Shut up, and stay out of this! You have no business here..." Xaero was putting a mental strain on me again, fighting to get to the surface with no avail. Are you really going to kill an old friend? Ask yourself, is this really worth getting to your goal?, he chimed in again. I only grit my teeth and angrily say, "Did I not tell you to stay OUT OF THIS?" The lady is looking at me with fear and an understanding that sparked my rage. I grip harder and she's only gasping harder. She then gasps out, "Zet...Please..." The only look on my face is one of blankness. The look of someone who has only known death and lonliness. The look of someone who has no past nor any future. Does any of it even matter? I've asked myself this many times. Even still, I don't have an answer...

I walked over to Zetzu and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not going to work, Just let her go, no need to choke her until she turned a discusting blue. You seem pained enough from a past..." I look at him and frowned, concerned he was fighting, and appalled that I couldn't hear him. "You, what is your name Succubi?" I ask my gaze locked with her frightened one, she looked at me and smirked. "My name is what you'll be screaming in bed tonight.." That did it, I was ready to slash her, but I didn't let it show on my face, I just smiled sweetly and cleared my throat. "I would like to know what it is you assume I'll be screaming, Only one problem, I don't date Succubi or akumas, I take their lives." I purr, Zetzu was either getting ammused by my aura getting more dense in the air and the succubi trying to be flirty with me. I sighed when she just laughed. "Okay Zet, Either you at least get a name or something out of her, or she's going to be a new punching bag." I told him telepathically. "I mean it!" I yelled. I stomped off and out of the basement to go light a cigarette, only because I was pissed and didn't want to be near either of them. "Damn slut..." I muttered, taking a drag of the cigarette.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 01-31-2012 at 02:32 PM.

"None of it matters anymore!" I yell out loud. I release my grip on her throat, and back away from her while she coughs after being able to breathe again. I pant and sweat runs into my eyes, but I don't feel the sting, the irritation from the sweat. Nothing, is what I could feel so well. Over the ages, being immortal, and having to survive on those around you, teaches you something. There's no place for pity, no place for sympathy, and that you are always gonna be fighting to the very bitter end. No matter what planet, no matter the plane of existence. It's always the same. I couldn't look at her. I still couldn't understand why. What I felt, was nostaglia. A sense of who she was, the smile, the personality, made me sick. I realized some time afterward that she resembled my mom in a way. "Aki...ha,ha,ha...the...name's...Aki" She had panted out from being nearly choked to death. I sat against the wall the farthest away from Aki, not just because of what I just did; but because memories of who she was flooded my mind. She had been there for my brother's wedding, she acted as normal as she could. I knew her nature right off bat. I was human then. I decided to start a conversation with her, during the events after the ceremony was over. We talked for hours, learning a lot about each other. Finally, I told her that I knew what she was. She knew that I knew, because she told me that I had some sort of "know" of how to get her attention and hold it for so long. After that, everything is fuzzy. No kiss, no game. Something my brother used to tell me. I never understood what he meant. Too bad he's not around to tell me anymore.

I had just finished the cigarette, I stubbed it out and looked around my house. "oh, this is going to be hell to clean up afterwards..." I mumbled, my house was rather human, in a 50's family way. I sighed and punched the wall, making my small fist go through. I walked into my room and slammed the door. "WHERE THE FXXK IS MY DAMN BACKPACK?!?!" I screeched I was overly pissed for nothing, then I remembered something my mom always told me when father wasn't around. Her name, Dani, that one thing she had always told me when I was young and trying to control my Akuma anger was: "Being Furious is like drinking poison and waiting, hoping for that person to die..." I sighed and tried to calm down, wondering if Zetzu had made any progress. "Damn, I need another cigarette..." I muttered and frowned.