Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

In a quick movement, I have Kami on my back like a beast rider. We are running towards a clock tower at the other end of town. Explosoins and artillery are falling around us as we runn straight through a battle that is taking place. The ride gets a little bumpy but is otherwise smooth. Not that anything was distracting, I had to focus on not having Kami fall off while dodging artillery and the like. We finally arrive and I stand on my hind legs to turn in to something that looks like this:
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I look down at Zetzu and held on tightly to him, his sharp armour, slightly cutting my palms, I didn't care I knew he was planning something, mostlikely it was a full-out close range attack. "Hm...my kind of fight..." I thought and smirked, I moved my hand and let out what sounded like a "mewl" and looked at my right palm, it was a large and deep gash, the blood dripped on to Zetzu, almost looked like his armour was absorbing the blood. I raised an eyebrow at that and shook my head. "When can I get off?" I ask, almost in a shaky voice, I couldn't stand heights when I was in a human form, I never could, but I knew I could trust Zetzu, I was still too scared to let go of him. "Zetzu- Sama, I would really like to get off now!!" I half-whimpered at him.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 01-25-2012 at 07:18 PM.

I shrug to have Kami land on her feet. I'm near 7 feet tall now, and as I walk you can feel my movement in the ground beneath me. A large group of Dark Knights come out with their miniguns and start firing upon me. The bullets just bounce off and ricochet back in directions near them. I run and leg sweep a Dark Knight to fall back on my elbow to hit the Dark Knight in his nether region to cause him to roll over and groan in pain.

I sigh in relief as I land on my feet. "Oh precious earth!" I whisper sighing again. I look at Zetzu and giggle. "YOU KNOW THAT A MAN DOESN'T HURT ANOTHER MAN THERE!!!" I bellow so he could hear me. I quickly change into my true form and pull out my sharpest katana blade. I go and start to fight, slashing across abdomans, letting intestines and other internal organs fall, decapitating and letting the enemy's blood splatter me, Me smiling like a maniac, giggling like a psycho, and moving elegantly with my blade going into every enemy that crosses my path. I stay near Zetzu just incase he would call for me.
    (I don't know why, but I am going to play some Zombies tonight! hee...hee...hee...@u@)
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 01-26-2012 at 03:09 AM.

I bellow into the air like a beast of an etheral plain. I stomp on the Dark Knights head to make a loud SPLISSSSSHH! sound and I look around me as more Dark Knights show up all firing upon me. All the bullets ricocheting away.

I shudder at the noise that Zetzu made, but recover quickly and barrel towards the dark knights with inhuman speed and using my black katana that formed from my shadow manipulations. Practically doing a dance with just the fighting of my techniques I end up only getting tiny knicks and grazes from the bullets. I smirk every so often at Zetzu, thinking once every while a girly human thoght and have to regain composure bby slapping myself mentally and returning to the fight. "Alright Shouto, time to lend me your power first." I whisper and the Black katana glows with a purple haze of an aura around it. The the velocity and accuracy of it triple and it becomes lighter and sharper. I look to a hoard of dark Knights and smile psychedelically at them. "You ready? Let's dance." I murmur under my breath as I charge towards them slicing and decapitating them as I pass quickly, thebodies that still move I quickly stab to end their miserable pain. I run back slightly panting from the over-excitement of my performance(Little Sword dance) and look up at Zetsu. "Round two?" I ask holding back half of the giggles, biting my lip hoping he didn't notice my looking at him before I went into the hoard. Covered in blood from head to toe now, I take my hoodie off and pull out my .45 and Skorpion vz 61, my shadow katana absorbed back into me for later purposes. I smile like a 5 year old and hold up both guns. "Time to play tag, right Zetzu-Sama?" I giggle and smirk up at him.
    (Well I am proud of myself, after nearly a week and a half, I finally managed to beat the Dead Center Campaign. Don't laugh it was hard, I had to usse about 10 different stradegies to figure out the last part. Oh well, still proud of myself. Zombie Slayer Out!)
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 01-26-2012 at 03:26 AM.

I only growl my approval and take off running quickly but slow enough that Kami could see where I am to follow. I grab one Dark Knight's Minigun in mid-stride and start firing upon the other's that begin to show up. I channel my energy to increase the minigun's barrel rotation and the barrel is spinning so fast that it looks like a blur. The tips of the barrels are red hot and can be seen easily. I throw the minigun away as it's ammo is depleted. I ram into a Dark Knight and use him like a meatshield, most of his comrades still firing on me, but instead riddling their friend. After his death, I toss him into another and start using my fists to bash an mutilate the one I knocked over. Growling and fighting at the same time. A blade aimed at my neck swings through the air and misses just by a centimeter. I twist around to face my new adversary. I put my hand up behind me to signal that this is my fight to Kami.

Following him and moving as quickly as possible I shoot at the enemies, I grab one of the knights closest to me and stick my .45 in his eye, shooting anyone coming at me. After using one round through him, I use my Skorpion,and drop the dead carcass. I smile and aim for the knights that are lined up in a row. I pull the trigger seven times quickly and turn to look at Zetzu. Seeing Zetzu put a stop signal at me, I stop and back off. I turn to a different hoard of dark knights and smirk, "Oh I have been waiting to try out my new technique." I giggle and drop my now empty Skorpion vz 61 and .45, I grab my light weight twin katanas and hold them out from my body. "It's play time!" I yell and run through the hoard slicing them up, I move the blade like they're feathers and twirl around like a tornado blade. I smile and look to see if Zetzu needed me yet. My face scrunched up in a familliar killer's look and covered completely in blood. "Well, I hope I helped you a little bit..." I murmur softly making sure no one heard me.

Much to my surprise, my adversary was a chick. Not like it was a pity thing or complex, but I only fight them if there is no other choice. Even then, I let them live if I have the upper hand. A simple respect that not many understood. My armor slides away to reveal my face, "Who are you?" The only answer I receive is a kick to my abdominal area, but of course, nothing happens. Blood wraps around her foot and keeps her there by crystallizing. I look at her fiercely, "You didn't answer me..." She looked at me from the darkness of the hood on her cloak and didn't reply. I grabbed her leg and pulled it out of my armor and then tossed her into air. I flicker and a small thing of dust is seen where I was standing. While she was in the air, I spin to kick her into the ground. Her impact leaves a small crater in the ground and I appear at the edge of the crater. I walk down to my adversary and check to see if she is alive. Surprisingly enough, she's still breathing. This told me one thing, the Society was reaching out. Why at this time? Now that was one question I wanted answered. I pick up the knocked out lady and let my armor return to my body. I had used it enough anyway. I teleport some distance away, but before I had I sent a telepathic message to Kaminari. "When you are done, meet me at your place. There is something you need to know..."

Smiles sweetly at the group of knights and stabs one closest to me. "Sorry fellas, I gotta jump." I smirk and finish the last of them off and teleports to Zetzu, wondering why he wanted to teleport to my place. "Hmm, somethings up, and I better get there quickly before he gets mad." I mutter and land softly near my bedroom window. "Well, I should use the front door, that would seem a bit normal but it would let Zet know I'm here." I thought hiding my amusement. I open the door softly and look around for Zet. "Hey Zetzu-Sama, where are you? the basement or the spare room?" I ask telepathically. I frown when I pass a mirror, my whole face is covered in blood and my true form flickered when passing the mirror. I sigh and stand in the middle of the hallway.