Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

She didn't understand. I could tell now. I take off the mask of Xaero and his face is bloodied by my attacks. I look at him and say, "You're human, aren't you?" Xaero turn to face away from me and I nod. I knew then what his motives were. It was out of her protection from her fate that he treated her the way he did. I let him melt back into my body to let his wounds from me heal. Many of his bones had been broken from my assault. I leap onto a building and look over the expanse of the city. Most of it was just rubble now, almost nothing left to build up. I look out over the battlefield as an army of the pitiful humans raised their weapons up to the air and yell, screamed, and for some, belched their victory. I on the other hand knew that it wasn't over. Not just yet, "There's still one more challenge to face...it just hasn't revealed itself yet." Kaminari was off to satisfy the hunger she had come to know. Not realizing that that hunger can go away. But what it means to do so...means to form an uneasy bond to someone. A sort of pact.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Back at the previous area where I had stayed away from the war I grabbed all of my weapons and other belongings and took off. Knowing he would find me soon, I transport myself back to the building where the others once were. It's abandoned and dark, none of them were there. I shake my head and climb into my old bedroom window and look around. "Shawna" I whisper in a singsong voice. I frown when I see nothing. "Shouto...Find her." I order the shadow softly. He immediatly goes and searches everywhere to find my strongest shadow.I sit down on my old bed and yawn. "I may as well sleep, knowing Shawna is going to be stubborn until she hears me screech." I mumble softly. I fall asleep again, this time thinking about what had happened, the questions, that solem look Zetzu had given me, What it meant, why Xaero had tried to feed me lies...falling asleep to it made me relive everything and nothing would change. "...zzzz....zz."

I smirk. A strange and unusual wind was blowing and the crisp feeling of fate, stung the air I breathed. I knew who's hands were in this matter. I would have to find them and make them answer to me.

Traven had found a safehouse in the Anduan District of the city. There he would sleep days and go out on nights to find the Answer's he searched for. Much to his knowledge, there was more going on than he could possibly imagine. The implications he found with his informants were tremendously helpful. He had travelled alot those days. Then things took a turn for the worse as the Order found him alive, he fought back not with force but rather words and ideas. The Order found him guilty of treason which wasn't true. Later that night he was broken out of the Inquisition jail house. Traven cleaned and cleansed his face in the restroom of his safehouse, he looked up into the mirror. His face had the resemblance of Zetsu. Strange for such an occurance, don't you think? How long has Zetsu been around? What is his past? Questions like these will arise, I assure you they will.

I heard the distant whistle of a sniper bullet in the air, and before it even hit me I turned with the force of the bullet. I wasn't sure who would want me dead, but I knew that they thought I was an enemy. I heard a slight jingle of armor as the person landed on the top of building. "Damn it, I still can't hit your ass, can I" Someone said, and I recognized the voice. I stand back up and face the person. Sure enough, it was Kia. Kia was an old military buddy from my days when I was fully human. Her prolonged life was from saving her life with my blood. She was approximately around 124 years old but still had the physiology of a 23 year old. I only chuckle at her, "Well, you think that my sense's got old over time or something?" She chuckled, "I was kind of hoping that." I shake my head and then nod towards the farthest building, "There's gonna be a sniper in the building five minutes from now. I wanna see if you can make the shot." Kia looked at him with smirk. "Alright, challenge accepted."

I jump at the feeling of my shadow's presence, Shouto finally talked Shawna into seeing me, impressive. "Well, I hope you're ready to help me, after all, your master needs your power, I need to help a friend, a dear friend, then you'll all be set free after this war. Is that alright with you?" I explain to the two shadows, they nod and wait for me to hold out the black blade. "Alright, we better teleport back to that 'friend' of mine" I mumbled while letting the blade form, I hold it infront of the two shadows and wait for them to be absorbed into the blade. After the time it took to get them back into the blade I put it back and transport off to where I had left Zetzu, hoping he didn't leave me to track him down, I knew I was going to, but I had to let the humans think I was one as well, so I had to slow my speed when running. I had to make a good plan to help Zetzu, even if he didn't want me to. I know he knew I didn't care. "Well, Zetzu -Sama...Better be ready to tell me what I need to do, because I know it's going to happen soon." I muttered, smirking.

The strange thing about Kia was, she never had any problems with being around as long as she has. She, of course, completed what I had challenged her with. I left a few moments afterwards with a quick good bye. I sensed a teleportation not far away. I smirked slightly. She was still hell-bent on dying, and I donít think that dying would change anything. Just shove her into being a full Akuma. Not that that was bad or anything, but Xaero would be pissed if I did anything yet. The timing would have to be right.

Knowing if I could die for the right reason, I know it might backfire and turn me into a full akuma, but it was the price to pay to be useful once again, even if it meant being a tool for the war. I raced towards Zetzu, smirking and giggling at the thought of him getting agitated for acting like I needed to die. I wondered a funny way to play a mean prank on Zetzu for actually believing that I wanted to die, I only want to end this war. I smiled when I saw him, his back turned away from me, I thought it be a perfect timing to hear that gun shot aiming right for me, I turned towards it and let it hit me, grazing me across the left shoulder. I let out a painful screech to get Zetzu's attention, letting my black hair fall over my face, so when he came over he would see me smiling. "Ze-tzu-sa-ma..." I let a small pained whimper out to make it all the more dramatic.

Everything was too...easy. That's what had given her away. She wasn't the type to run into a hit intentionally. I lowered my pistol with my eyes glowing an iridescent red behind my hair. I wasn't the one that fired though. My blood exploded out of my body in a weird rage sequence that triggered not only my own abilities but Kami's as well. I turn my back on her with my body completely covered in black crytallized blood like armor. I get down on the ground and look like an animal about ready to pounce, a tail made of the blood forms out of my body. As my body metamorphs into an animal like state, there are sounds like bones being replaced into a seperate order are heard as clear as someone chopping up a block of wood with an axe. Eye's glowing red and a dark energy trailing off of my body in a burn off of dark energy. Every sense of my "humanity" is gone. Only the need to hunt. Seek and Destroy.

I look up at Zetzu and tilt my head. "So, what gave me away?" I asked trying to stifle a giggle at his new and "kawaii" form. " Well now I suppose I can call you an animal now, and yes that would intend the pun." I heard another gunshot and glared in the direction, dodging the bullet easily, I pull out my 40cal. and aims at the shooter. "Your next stop, Hell.." I muttered as I pulled the trigger, the bullet flew right into the person's direction and went through his head, right between the eyes. "Damn that should've given me at least 20 points." I giggled. * looked at Zetzu and got a little worried. "You Alright Zetzu-Sama?" I asked, holding my 40cal up on my right shoulder. A puzzled look on my face.

My eyes weren't right. They were focused on something in the distance, not easily seen if they didn't know what to look for. My "paws" dig into the ground as my tail grows into TAILS and I take off in almost an instant leaving behind me a large dust cloud. I ram into a large building sending it crashing down. I sniff around much like a dog looking for a shrew in a hole that could be dug into. I lean back onto my hing legs and drop my front legs down to break through the debris of the building with a small earthquake following it. At the receiving end, was a small, weak looking guy. I look at him and growl, "Get out!" The guy just shakes his head, "No, fuck you!" I drop down and grab him by the back of the neck like a mother would to her pup and bring him up. I look at him to ask angrily, "Who are you working for?" The guy just looked back at me, "I can't tell you they'll kill me..." My "muzzle" looks like an animal equivalent to a smirk. "If you're worried about that..." I growl and pounce on him to bark at his face and try to bite at his throat. He only screams, "ALright, Alright I'll tell you!!!!" And I stop, and he sits up to answer me and he opens his mouth, but a bullet hits him in the throat. I only growl and cut the rest of his head off with one of my tails. "Thanks for the answer, Order of the Chaos" I mutter to myself and lay down to act like i'm taking a nap.

After him taking he leave a large mound of dust, I cough and jump out from it to see if I can follow the mutt-like Zetzu. "Damn, hes faster now, and he seems to have stopped and took a nap...Well you can't blame the fella, I guess even if you aren't really a dog, you still have to sleep like one." I smiled at the thought. I kept my distance just in case he decided to attack me, but I made sure no one went near him either, just incase there was going to be a all-out brawl between us. "What a baka, an okami, a blood colored Okami..." The color of him made me smile wickedly and quiver, I knew that his blood was a part of him that was very dangerous, but it also attracted me somehow, but why? who knows, maybe him and Xaero know. * smirked and sat back watching him every so often.