Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

My killing spree does in fact take a long time. Three or more hours to be exact. In the end, I'm completely covered in blood. I look up slightly and then drop my head down tiredly and pant. There's bodies everywhere. Most are the creatures but there are a few human bodies here and there. My eyes have returned to normal and that grin is gone. And I return to my dark exterior, I look over to see Kami sleeping soundly. I smirk at the sight. 'So human....yet, Akuma at the same time.' I think to myself as I slowly walk over to where she is. I make sure that my gaze practically burns into her, so she could wake up to that sense that you're being stared at. I stop in front of her to be looking down at her. "Awwz, is the baby tired?" I ask loudly and chuckle afterwards.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Out of quick reflexes I leg sweep the person infront of me and stand up my darkened and scrunched up into a irritated look. "Call me a baby again, and I'll make sure you'll be in first class hell." I snarled lightly. Raises an eyebrow at the scene of dead bodies and gives Zetzu a light aplaud. "Wow, what a beautiful sight to wake up to..." I said, sarcasm seeping through. "Sorry for leg sweeping you, I can't stand people staring at me or smiling at me. It's useless and makes the look like an idiot." I commented bluntly. I held out my hand in an apologetic sense, hoping I didn't erally hurt the Acendent's feelings or angered him, but at the same time not really caring.

I laugh and using my agility I flip up onto my legs. "Well, at least you're awake." I say. "Now, I know you have questions for someone..." I say while slipping into two seperate people. I look over at my duplicate and slam my fist into his jaw to send him flying into a building. Xaero hisses and is restrained by shadow forged chains and a shadow weaved straight jacket. A mask hides most of his face but his mouth is the only thing that is visible. I look at him with my eyes glowing a slight red, "You will answer what she has to ask. Whether it be with words or telepathically. DO you understand me?" Xaero hisses and growls for a few minutes before nodding in defeat.

I take a deep breath before walking up to Xaero, glaring at him. "I need to know, why did you do it? That's all I want to know, if the answer is good enough I MIGHT not kill you." Saying "might" with a bit of edge. "Was it fun watching me scar up my arms and legs thinking stupid human things? or were you curious of how a Halfbreed like me would handle being hated by the two only people who I thought loved me?" I knelt down infront of him awaiting his answers, my hood still up so he doesn't see my face.
    (Dude, I'm sorry if this is boring or whatever, but I'm tired and ready to rip a few pplz heads off. If you know who I'm talking about >w>)

Xaero twists his head slightly for it to make a loud pop. He then sniffs around him while repling telepathically, "What else do you think? I enjoy making people's lives hell. It's what i do best. How do you think HE is the way he is?" He hisses in my direction, "But he coped, he adapted, he learned on his own. Something I didn't expect from someone like him who is full blooded Akuma. You on the other had were predictable at times, and the other's...you were unpredictable, unbreakable, and easily pushed to the edge. I began to learn something, you weren't fully Akuma. I began to investigate and your father had broke the code. 'Once an Akuma, Always an Akuma.' they called it. Something was different about your father as well. He had pity on the humans and had unfortunately taken advantage of one...Your mother. And when you were born, you were both dead and alive. There was no difference. You think I know nothing of you? I know everything...There is nothing you can hide from me." Behind the mask his eyes glowed a bright blue, and he was completely still. "After everything that has happened, what do you think of my creation? My own form of weapon? Your human side likes him, wants him, loathes him, hates him, and...can't stay away from him. You can say that your human side thinks he's irresistable, but that just the thing. It's human, it's just basic instict to be around someone who would protect them, shield them, love them. Yet your Akuma side hates, admonishes, loathes, and you have the irresistable urge to end his miserable life." He looks to me and grins, "Ain't that right, Zet?" I only look at him with a blank look and reply, "What ever is in your head, should remain there..." Flashes by you and uses my hand to cover his face to slam his head into the building, causing cracks to run up all along the building. everything to me seems to be in slow motion, and I only feel an urge to end his life, but I know that that is not my decision to make. "Do not confuse her more. You understand, yes?" Xaero nods against my hand.

"I see, That's all I needed to know, Maybe I am predictable, maybe I'm not. All I know is I'm confused at what the Human in me wants and the Akuma in me needs. You just don't know how to tell me why You wanted me dead. Is it because I'm a halfbreed? Or is it because I might be strong enough to kill you?" I muttered the last sentence before standing up and walking away body shaking visibly. "He was right. Why does it hurt to know the truth?...Then again Zet might've known it was nothiong but lies he was telling me...I don't know if I should go back or just run...what do I do?" I mentally screamed at myself. I turned around and walked back to where the two were. "I only need to ask one moore thing, Do I die by your hands? or Zet's?" I spoke softly, practically mumbling.

Xaero laughed. He laughed in such a way that even I looked scared slightly. But then he stopped and looked at me to ask, "Should I tell her? Or will you?" I only blankly stare at him and give him no emotion to play on. "You tell her what she needs to know. Enough of you toying with her like a human." I look at him with a fierce gaze, "Or you will be the one suffering..." Xaero became quiet and them replied out loud, "Neither of us will kill you. I hated you being...special. That's all." He chuckles then proceeds to say, "He doesn't have the heart to kill you. If anything, he finds you amusing to have around. A...little like...what would it be called. That light that you see in someone else, the light that both of you don't have. He sees something I don't. And he's gonna make sure of that." I only look at him with the same coldness I would to an enemy. I speak over my shoulder, "Are you done with your questions?"

"LIAR!" I screech, glaring furiously at the both of them. "I know I'm going to die at the end of this, Tell Me who is going to kill me! Now!!" from my yelling my human girl form flickers back and forth from my halfbreed form. My shoulders shake involentarily, I bite my lip and stare at the ground. "I know it's going to happen, I was told by someone, Someone I knew who I considered to be close was going to have to end my life to save this hell-bent world. I just need to know, who...I'm not going to prevent it from happening, I just need to know if my future is true or not." I whisper, loud enough to hear. I glance at Xaero then at Zetzu. Sighs and turns on my heels to look away from them, hiding my face so they don't see the silent tears trying to form. "Please...Just tell me so Iknow it's true. That's all I ask." I whisper, my voice wavering.

I look back with a solemn look on my face. She didn't quite understand. She wasn't the one going to die. I shook my head and say aloud, "Xaero's been fucking with your head as long as mine it seems....you've been fed lies, and you're letting them get to you." I headbutt Xaero and he growls out, "What was that for?" I only glare at the places where his eyes would be and then punch him to send him flying through the building, scattering debris everywhere. I grit my teeth and clench my fists. There was the truth she needed to know, but how can I? She's part human, she's only going to partially understand. I look up to see Xaero feebly getting up out of the rubble and flicker to kick him in the face to send him into another building. I couldn't find the words to tell her the truth. It was strange sensation. I couldn't explain it.

I turn around still hiding my face, "Beating him won't help, An akuma like him could take Hell's fire and still be able to laugh." I staated to Zet quietly. "If you are telling the truth, I'm willing to accept that, But if you're lying, I don't know if you can have my trust in you after this. At least the almighty Acendent never shows feelings for a mere halfbreed" I tried to joke, letting Zet know I'm trying to understand him. I look away from the two and yawn. "What the hell...why am I so tired?" I frown, thinking to myself "I must be needing blood...damn this akuma side of me." I sigh and run off to find something to kill, ignoring the two.