Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Transcendance

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Haha, I just learned new phrases in japanese!!! lol don't worry, I tell them to you...later..XD

If I get in trouble for having normal talk in a RP thread...>x3 I'm going to blame you.

Haha, At least I know I can speak japanese <3 Nyan~..O.o oops.. I mean..Wan~

"Wake up, wake up Zet!" I open my eyes for the first time in the 'Real 'World' and a stranger is looking down at me. "Come on, get up. we need to hurry." I blink and ask "Why?" The stranger looks around in anxiety and fear to reply, "There's no time for that. Come on, just get up. Quickly!" I don't understand why but I do as I'm asked and the stranger to my amazement is a younger girl around the age of 17 or 18. She immediately grabs my hand and starts running down a long corridor when an alarm starts going off farther down the other end of the hallway. "Where are they!? is a shout I hear from our opposite direction. When we reach the end of our corridor, there's a woman holding a door open and she hurriedly says, "This way!". The girl leads me through the door and I end up being knocked out by something that felt somewhat like a baton. I remember hitting the floor to skid to a stop not that far away, "Ughh..." I hold my head and look up to see a guard with highly sophistacated armor. He raises his arm to hit me again but I see a flash of red and the guard is screaming with his arm laying on the floor in a bloody mess. The younger girl is slightly a distance away and she yells at me, "Get up! There'll be more if you stay on the floor like an idiot!". She takes off and I get back on my feet and follow shortly behind. I ask as we are running, "What happened back there!?" but the girl ignores me and time seems to slow as I see a guard with a shotgun getting ready to pull the trigger on the girl. I hold my hand out instinctively and I feel something shoot out of my hand. As time seemingly speeds back up that same guard is pinned to the wall with what seems to be crystalized blood sticking out of his helmet. I turn to look back at the girl and then I black out...

~CS~
    Name: Kaminari Tsuzaki
    Race: Halfbreed(Akuma&Sorcerer Decendant)
    Appearance: Wears fake cat ears to make her look different, always dressed in black, violet, silver and red. Her hair can change with any of the colors she wears. Her left hand has a spiral-like scar from the middle of her wrist and up to her middle finger, and stops where her middle finger's nail is. Eyes are either black or silver Her true form is covered eyes with slits to show a hint of akuma red eyes, black with red tip of akuma wings with chains covering them partially, thorns that go halfwai around my head and my nails grow long, sharp, and blacken. Outfit is ebony tanktop and dark red skirt with chains around it.
    Abilities: Mind Manipulation, Shape-shifting, Quick Agility(Superfast), Ice blades, and Shadow summoner.
    Born as: Human, at night Akuma
    Bio: She was taken away from the other world when she was 7, although she seems mute, she can talk, but not when she doesn't know them,She usually speaks by telepathy, Her fear of speaking to others is due to her traumatized childhood. Kami has a hard time understanding what affection is or how to show it, Her most precious weapon resides in her left hand, which she can summon only at night, Her weapon is a black katana with three garnet jewels embedded in it. She ran away from the people who has stolen her from her family and has hid with the others for quite some time. She was originally decended from a Human father and a akuma mother, the father and mother both knew magik, so, her abilities are that of a full-fledged magi. She perfers to keep her distance, and loves to be sarcastic with others, when she's warmed up to you.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 12-14-2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Just to add a new appearance to my weird character.

(good, good. Oh and the last post was an example of the weird and dementing things that can come out of my mind.)

Well, thank you I do try, DX now to finish this magnifique rp after homework hour. I hate school!!

<.< who doesn't? And I really need to work on me story and fine tune it to sound better...

And I really need to make Kaminari's appearance in this rp :P I'll be multi-tasking while you be fixing everything, you sadist <3

xD better being a sadist than being a nermal person. Anyways, have fun.