Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: My stuff

  1. #11
    No more critiques? Is there something I should do or something? I need to know how to improve my work so I do appreciate feedback from my work if possible guys.

  2. #12
    Hey guys here another one. This time it's a female mage.

    Last edited by deadpool6365; 01-03-2012 at 12:08 PM.

  3. #13
    Regular Member Sunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    195
    The Iron Man ones are pretty cool. I will crit the bottom one.

    Your lines are coming along great, and I'd like to see this inked. The arms seem a little bit off in regards to their length, so I could personally even that out a bit.

    Also, one thing I'd really like to mention is the pose. A pose can say a lot about a person. It can mean anger or hate, or strength. The first pose is better because it adds a lot of character, but I would do something with the expression of the arms/legs/etc with your pose. At the very least, I would have had the legs together.

    Otherwise, I really like this and I think you're progressing.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Your lines are coming along great, and I'd like to see this inked. The arms seem a little bit off in regards to their length, so I could personally even that out a bit.
    I too intend to ink these one day. Currently my ink pen is out and I haven't gotten the time to buy another one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    The first pose is better because it adds a lot of character, but I would do something with the expression of the arms/legs/etc with your pose. At the very least, I would have had the legs together.
    You're right on the legs and arms. I think it looks better with the right arm down instead of an upward gripped fist. The legs, do you think I should move his left more inwards to make it together or the right? My gut tells me left leg but I'm not sure.

    Oh yes, I'm still working out on expressions. These are still new to me as I've mostly drawn them being static. I think I've gotten proportions and prespective alright but still, I think I can improve more.
    Last edited by deadpool6365; 12-20-2011 at 12:16 AM.

  5. #15
    999 Knights Member Gedeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boljevci, Serbia
    Posts
    1,616
    Really nice! As sunny stated, nice clean lines, good proportions (although i find the feet a bit strange(too rounded, they remind me of mickey mouse ) the only flaw i see is in the face. Her nose is just too small. Also i would add that the back hand sticks out ( cuz it seems 2d and flat) and the rest of the drawing has a good perspective and is dynamic. Other then that i have nothing else
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    Really nice! As sunny stated, nice clean lines, good proportions (although i find the feet a bit strange(too rounded, they remind me of mickey mouse ) the only flaw i see is in the face. Her nose is just too small. Also i would add that the back hand sticks out ( cuz it seems 2d and flat) and the rest of the drawing has a good perspective and is dynamic. Other then that i have nothing else
    Thanks! I'll try to correct the ones you said after taking some time observing them. You're right about the nose being small will adjust that now and I have an idea on the back hand. XD

  7. #17
    Here are some concept work I'm doing for my upcoming joint project with Mikuru.




  8. #18
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,448
    Dude your swords are friggin cash

  9. #19
    Thanks. Those are keyblade concepts done for a Kingdom Hearts side project with Mikuru. Anyways, here's another artwork of Venom I've done. This was done a year ago and I recently found it again.

    P.S. I scanned my old posted work and I was wondering if I should changed it to the scanned version instead. Thoughts appreciated.



    Also some more concept artwork for my side project with Mikuru.



    Last edited by deadpool6365; 01-03-2012 at 12:02 PM.

  10. #20
    One Thousand Member Hell_Baron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,515
    your art is pretty good, however, you still need to work on proportions a bit.
    namely, your legs are kinda short in comparison to the rest of the body.
    my advice to you is to either draw the characters smaller so they'll fit on the paper entirely or to make it seem like the legs are off-screen.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •