Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My stuff

My stuff

Hey these are my past works that I had done. I know it's really rough and well nothing's all that perfect but anyways, here's my work....

2009:

2007:

Here's to all AC fans:

Here's also some game concept art I did with Mikuru a few years back:

Last edited by deadpool6365; 12-13-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Fenn
    Looks great! You seem to have a great understanding of lighting and toning, but that could just be my inexperience talking.

Love the giant mech.

Thanks appreciate it! I have a slight understanding in terms of lighting and toning but not as good as what I would want it to be. These are my past works and I have been doing a little more since then. Haven't post anything new yet here or on DeviantArt however. I haven't got the time but I will soon eventually.

Oh and the Mech is the 00 Raiser from 00 Gundam. XD
    Last edited by deadpool6365; 11-28-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Pretty good! Can't really find anything that bad worth mentioning, but those ghastly faces in the last pic are kinda faulty.......waiting for the new stuff!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Can't wait to see some more! Looking good so far.

Love the blue dragon back there
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Pretty cool, nice Ezio

Thanks for the response guys. I appreciate it. Anyways, I have some recent work done that I've shown to Mikuru that I'll be posting up as soon as possible but as I am lacking a scanner at the moment, it's going to take a while. :/ Still, I would love to hear more comments and critiques as to improve my art style. Thanks!

Hi guys, here are some more that Ive done. The first two was during early of this year while the last one was just recent. Give me your thoughts on it.

P.S. I know the quality ain't that great as I used my camera. Currently I don't have a scanner. :/ I'll do quality versions when I get back home for Christmas.

Last edited by deadpool6365; 01-03-2012 at 12:09 PM.

I really like your traditional stuff :3

Here's some more work I've done. This time it's Iron Man. First one is based reference while the second one is my attempt based on memory. I know the arms are different but my objective here is getting perspective and proportions right. C&C. Thanks!

Last edited by deadpool6365; 01-03-2012 at 12:10 PM.