Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha Shard's Artwork

Okay!
    Oh, BTW, CHIBI!
    SPOILER! :

Done by ME, for ME.

Id say that the sprites are way better........(i sound like a jerk) As for the chibi.....well i could link you some tutorials about it.......
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

You've got a good start on the chibi. I like that the expression is very prominent. :P Looks happy.

Like Ged said, though, you could view a few tutorials to help you about a bit. Let me post a couple to get you started. It's good to see you're putting detail into the clothing already!

Chibi: http://nekoshiei.deviantart.com/art/...orial-55526215 This link explains the following picture.

Here's the image:

http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/chibi/chibiart.htm

Hope this is helpful! Keep practicing, and you'll keep getting better.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Chibis: Full name Super Deformed or SD... (for refferances if you do some research)

Anyways, I am not that much of a chibi expert and I am still working on mine, however, the biggest advice that I can tell you, which helped me make a perfectly decent chibi look natural, is that the arms of a chibi should never be fully straight out. At the most, they should be about 83-80 degrees from the chibi's body and should, unless sticking straight out (not the 90 degrees straight), contain a cuve. Like the picture Blue Dragon posted up. The arm has a curve like a banana rather than being straight like a pickle....

Anyways, like I said, that's what was my biggest problem starting out...

Keep up the awesome work

Thanks. Especially for all the help