Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100 LastLast

Thread: Spam 9: Breaking News: Successful spam thread was successful

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I got this microphone from China, works like a charm. But I'm almost 99.9% I got lucky.

well my sister did we ordered from this wholesale shop from hong kong i think selling korean clothes and stuff,

And stupid Douane (border line control people) like took the package for 3 weeks ugh telling us these clothes are worth 350 euro =A= and we should pay tax but that wasnt even how much they are worth it! It's like under 80 euro's on its max. And this helpdesk lady wasn't even helping... And told us they were going to burn the clothes :l and there was nothing we could do about it. UGMFG. then a super angry letter and a person who got the situation and we got it back... they ' apologized ' for their mistake . And then they send the package to a different house.. ugh.

But all the other packages went oke ;o. And hong kong stuff is oke when its small packages. We usually buy stuff from UK now its better.

^That's the reason why I don't do anything from Asia. Way too many horror stories and cheap-quality knockoffs.

Why can't Amazon sell every single thing? They're probably the most reliable for online shipping.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ebay is balls too. Sometimes.

Dunno guys, my sister buy asian stuffs all the time, she is making a a online store to sell asian stuffs in here (like alarm clock's that start running away when the alarm sounds). And from the 400 articles (some times more) in the box only 1 is in bad state.

She is the 1%.
    -shot-

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    @Bacon seriously? it didn't seem all too appealing to me. at least the anime, when they aired it on cartoon network.
    The anime of Yugioh that was aired outside of Japan has nothing to do with the original Yu-Gi-Oh series, which I maintain, was fucking amazing.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

It was unintentionally hilarious. It was the inspiration for Yugioh Abridged!

Lol, i do get my other stuff tho! And the store did try to help out only they lacked a bit english.. and it the end i got it! They could have destroyed it! But like we never buy those clothes anymore the quality sucks some times and it's not good for tall peope =_= bought a dress and i REALLY liked it and like the dress was a shirt with me man .

We'd get it but the Border Control is always making a fuss when its a big package =.=;... but usually you would get it, i still buy other stuff from hong kong things like anime figurenes.. and iphone covers and stuff xD.

But for clothes... like uk ebay is so cool. with like TopShop and Miss Selfridge stuff *A*.

Have you tried Asos?

Their sizing is on the bigger side, but there is some cute stuff on there! : D

And topshop is a must! <3