Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: image posting

image posting

do i have to upload an image on to this site before i can post it in a tread?

oh yeah and as long as i have a thread here i might as well ask.

how do you delete images in your gallery. i keep trying to upload stuff, but it won't upload, and just gets me a no image available sign in my gallery. so if i could delete those that would be great
    Last edited by greenfox212; 07-30-2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Nope, you can upload your image in any other site like imageshack, deviantart or other image friendly uploading site.

There is a file size limit to images that can be uploaded. If you go beyond that, then that "no image available" sign pops up. Either that or you're trying to upload a file that isn't accepted. There should be a little blurb in the page telling you the file size limit and all of that.

thanks thats probably it.

for some reason when i post this image in my thread at the critic corner it doesn't show up

an they are not showing up now

i'm doing the [IMG][/IMG] and then pasting the link location in.

You're not posting the correct URL. This is NOT correct:

http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/miss_inspirationmanga21/photo/handmade/ikuto-shugo-chara/

This is correct:
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2011/08/miss_inspirationmanga21-ikuto-shugo-chara_500.jpg

This answer has been answer countless times in this area already. If you still do not understand, please look for threads that is similar to your question here in the Ask a Mod area.

how do you get the correct url cuz i cant seem to get it
    plus i think my pic might be too big... howd you mak it smaller??
    HELP!!!
    Last edited by DemonChild101; 09-18-2011 at 05:44 PM.

right click over the image > select "copy image direction" (AKA url). Done, you have the url selected.
    Go to quick reply or just reply to thread (also make a thread) > Select de picture of a framed tree > paste the url. Done.

You can't make the image smaller. You have to basically resize the image before you upload it. If you upload a 1024x768 image - then it will show up at that size when you post it. So make sure you resize your image in a graphic software like GIMP or Photoshop before you post your image.

Also some image hosting sites allow you to resize your picture after you've uploaded it.

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    Because this is about photos can I ask, how do I find the URL to post a photo? I can't find it anywhere.