Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda skyward sword

Zelda skyward sword

They should rename this game to skyward boner because that's what it gives me its so goood.

ew dude

Fenn
    *Legend of Zelda

Better than Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess?

I'll pick this up when I get some money. My Wii needs one last big non-Smash Bros gaming session before the Wii U.

Best zelda

Fenn
    Wow, it must have a baseball level

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Hey, guys, personal question. And I asked this to Jaidurn, too. Do you ever play the newer Zelda titles (WW, TP) and then go back and try to play the older ones (MM, OT) and it's like "...wow this sucks"?

No. It happens the opposite with me, I play WW or TP and then I'm going back to play MM and OT.

Hey, guys, personal question. And I asked this to Jaidurn, too. Do you ever play the newer Zelda titles (WW, TP) and then go back and try to play the older ones (MM, OT) and it's like "...wow this sucks"?
    I've been systematically ruining my childhood since the beginning of this year. I haven't gone back to the zeldas yet but a lot of the games I used to love now seem so shitty. Like wow breath of fire 4 was so poorly designed how did I never notice, you know.

Once I get a 3ds I will play oot again. Im scared to do majora's mask tho since that game had a profound effect on me in the sense that it was fucking scary as fuck as a child.

Yeah I clocked in tons of hours in Conflict: Desert Storm with my stepbro as a kid and I played it again recently and was like wow this is ass. Same thing with Blinx the Time Sweeper, American Chopper, Enter the Matrix, and Neo's Revolution