Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLG National Championship

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    THere should be Battlefield comps. 64 person massive wars, strategy, the works.
    I'm hoping Mechwarrior 5 pops back into the competition world.
    Wow battlefield would be awesome, especially watching vehicles. I'd like it if they could program little "camera drones" that the MLG hosts could control to give better views.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Actually, I would watch that, too. If they found a way to engross me in the meta-game. And MW4 was the perfect squad-based game because combat roles were extremely imperative to good team-building. I loved watching people get tagged with PPCs.

Idk I watched female olympic curling one time after I hurt my foot and couldnt go to work.

I'll pretty much watch anything if there's commentary.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Actually, I would watch that, too. If they found a way to engross me in the meta-game. And MW4 was the perfect squad-based game because combat roles were extremely imperative to good team-building. I loved watching people get tagged with PPCs.
    That's another thing! It's fun to go to a sports event because you feel like part of the action. If they had some way for people watching live and on their computers to interact (indirectly) with the games it would be fantastic. Giving every viewer their own camera view to control is probably unrealistic but would be awesome.

Also curiling is awesome to watch when there is absolutely nothing else to do.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Just give everyone the ability to tap into spectator cams, and that's good enough for me.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Just give everyone the ability to tap into spectator cams, and that's good enough for me.
    Exactly. Would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Idk I watched female olympic curling one time after I hurt my foot and couldnt go to work.

I'll pretty much watch anything if there's commentary.
    Curling is intense dude