View Poll Results: Should This Story Be Made into a...

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ligh Novel

1 33.33%
  • Manga

2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tag's Light-Novel "Hanako" ( W.I.P)

@SuperKasey very true,I guess its just Im trying to figure out how to create a fantasy like world in limitation of a futuristic world,so its not so...um...Real-life...you know...trying to create a world....(basing this off of the satellite theory/suggestion)....that would have unique lands and locations,and I guess its a struggle to do a setting like I want within the limits of the story...IDK...If u get what I mean,then please,any suggestions...advice?

- When I say fantasy world - I mean a world that still fits with the whole "future - 100 year" thing,but that has reasons to incorporate new things that would give the setting originality...

*If there is anyone good with settings and/or making maps,and would like to help me out,please do!

Ever consider the concept of teraforming? Its a theoretical concept but that gives one room to play. You would have an earth-like setting with the ability to create new species of plants and animals and the bad guys the ability to change the climate/atmosphere.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

I don't exactly understand,can you explain?From what I know about teraforming,it means people change the atmosphere to make a planet habitable or something?
    But yeah,the main point is to give the setting more breathe room to expand off a realistic like story so that way its original from those that may resemble this one.....

Yes that's what terraforming is.

Okay well lets say you terraform a planet so that it can sustain life. Then you've got to develop that life on the planet. Since this is sci-fi lets say they somehow found a way to speed up the natural process of evolution of life. Of course there was help from previously known earth species being introduced to the environment but since the planet is a little different from earth the flora and fauna evolve a little differently giving your your fantastic element. Then lets say the way they did this is through massive machines or satellites placed around the planet that keep the climate and atmosphere in check.

Again you don't need to use this and can dismiss it. Just trying to help with the idea process.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

I like it,and understand a bit...k cool.thanks

Btw- are the links on the first page good?For some reason,people say that I should post the story...which gave me the impression the links dont work...

Other than this,thanks...I really appreciate people that help me get closer to my goal!
    Lastly,did you read it(the story)?XD - just wondering

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    There are no "antagonists" in a story, there are never multiple antagonists. Naruto or One Piece are not exceptions, both have a ver clear antagonist. In the case of Naruto the antagonist is hidden between pawns or character with other goals, while in One Piece there is a unique antagonist but there are small antagonist per arcs.
    Yes there are. An antagonist is, by definition, "a character, group of characters, or institution, that represents the opposition against which the protagonist must contend."
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Hmmm.....So I was right?

Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Yes there are. An antagonist is, by definition, "a character, group of characters, or institution, that represents the opposition against which the protagonist must contend."
    There is never a group, there is always one unique antagonist. Another guy against the main character is just a secondary character who is ally of the big antagonist or just a minor antagonist, but there is only one big antagonist.

Now, there are a lot of twats that believe there are more antagonists, those are idiots, just dissect the structure of any story and you will find that there is always one antagonist, even if you make a major conflict with many individuals, there is always one that is the real manifestation of the anti-thesis of the main character and the one that is left for the end.

There is never a group, there is always one unique antagonist. Another guy against the main character is just a secondary character who is ally of the big antagonist or just a minor antagonist, but there is only one big antagonist.
    There are no plural antagonists, there is just one.
    Hypocrite much.