Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Berkeley.Chii UPDATE pg.2 Ink Ink Ink

Oh you. I'm not opposed to it in any way, I just wasn't suspecting it when I saw it. It's all cool that you're doing it for your university and all. I didn't mean to make you think I was bashing on it. Keep up the good work.

o-o...the MT legend returns *bows down*. awesomeness! hopefully you'll be posting more storyboards of this project :0 ??
    Last edited by NWAP; 11-20-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmousysminion View Post
    I'm sorry, are you opposed to sexuality? I wouldn't show actually nudity or any kind of mature content here on MT without warning but I wasn't sure what people could make of the scribbles in the storyboard.

Thank you for the art love. I actually don't usually draw this kind of thing and even if I did, I'm heterosexual and would draw females and males.

I want to notify everyone: I DID NOT DECIDE THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THIS COMIC OR STORYBOARD. I AM DRAWING THIS FOR A CLIENT, MY UNIVERSITY'S HEALTH CARE CENTER WHO WANTS TO MAKE A SERIES ABOUT COLLEGE STUDENTS' ROMANTIC LIVES AND WHERE THEY EITHER MADE GOOD OR BAD CHOICES. THE POINT IS TO REMIND THE COLLEGE COMMUNITY ABOUT THINGS LIKE STDs and OTHER DANGERS. THE COMIC WILL NOT HAVE ACTUAL NUDITY, ONLY SUGGESTIONS OF THIS PARTICULAR PERSON'S STORY.

BTW, he's actually putting his pants on : )

The first step........Denial xD

I kid i kid, Pretty good. Can't say anything about the storyboard......im confused.....-v-
    As for those two guys beneath id say awesome, although it seems that the hands are just a tad bit short.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Wow, a lot can happen in a week and a half @_@ sorry MT peeps, college life has a tendency of impairing my ability to post on here at times. Last day of class was yesterday (YAY!).

Anyways, I'll be posting art asap to keep this poor thread alive. And replying to others of course.

帰って、よかった~また長い間書き込めなかって、ちょっと緊張していた。とにかく。。。

Hello english-speaking public! Finally got around to updating again, sorry for the lag. Theoretically Chii has a bit of artwork from the past 2 years that I can post on here when I have trouble with HOT OFF THE SKETCHPAD art. I'm thinking that'll make it a little easier for me to survive on here what with how quickly the threads seem to bump up and down...

Not sure if any of you have seen some of this already, perhaps in some of my previous attempts to revive myself on here. If you have, um...sorry? Hopefully the work is not so boring as to not deserve a second viewing.

Anyways, look at this big wall of text. WHERE'S THE ARTWORK. ::scrambles::

Creepy . This piece is actually called "Are you afraid of the dark?"

Cliche I know. I'm a hopeless child of the 90's when it comes to old Nickelodeon shows though. I miss Ah! Real monsters and Rocko especially. And Invader Zim but that wasn't a genuine 90's show.

The piece is acrylic on wood. Here's a more finished version. If you get squeamish at the mere silhouette of a suicide, don't look.
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...n/IMG_2057.jpg

I have no decent pictures of this painting. It's too d*mn big.

Super cool! Don't let Kodos see the T-Rex. :3 He loves dinos. The whole things is really awesome! I love you you use less saturation and color in this. It really does produce an eerie feel!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    This ir really, really cool. I like the aspect ratio of the dimensions. The colors and texture are so good. *^*

lolz. Thanks Ceefy and Blue_Dragon . Compliments much appreciated.

I'm alive and workin' on stuff. しかし試験があるから、ちょっと大変だ。すぐコミックの締め切りがちかづいてきてる(O_<)。。。

Here's a page inking:

Um. Yay no gay this time. I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals and have many homosexual friends. But this comic has tired me out of drawing men quibbling with each other about..."activities" >_>...

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    That nose is absolutely fantastic. I love the folds and the natural pose. The only critique I have is that his torse seems a little on the short side.

ありがとうシフィちゃん~~He's supposed to be pakistani, hence nose. My poor "suckered into reference help" boyfriend helped make the posing and folds realistic :3. I had thought his torso might be a little on the short side too...might extend that a bit although he is not a large nor tall guy so...think that matters? Not sure myself o.O