Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The old rolls of paper 5: Groundcenter (Skyrim)

The weird thing is, is I killed the dude and he had no money on him

if u train skills with someone, u can pickpocket ur money back but only once I think.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Started watching VenomProject's Let's Play of this. It's fkin hilarious. He walks into the first village, kills the first chicken he sees and gets assaulted by Gerdur. She continues to throw punches at him while asking if he's okay and needs a rest.

its not WoW u cant just go around killin people's chickens

yeah apparently not. Maybe he should've put a bucket over her head first.

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    So I've been trying be Ned Stark throughout this game, and so far I've unnecessarily revealed political secrets, been decapitated multiple times, and blindly done what my "friends" keep me to. I think I've succeeded.

The game seems to get kinda shakey, if not downright break itself around the higher level 30's, even if you don't whore magic. I also keep trying to avoid doing the main quest, and the rest of the game keeps alluding to some greater element of the game that I'm missing("fighting Deadras d00d!"), but I feel like everytime I do a part of the main quest I'm rushing through the game.

To me this is a new experience as this is my first Elder Scrolls game. I wasn't bothered about Oblivion and have never heard of Morrowind until after playing Skyrim. Anyways, I was never into RPGs. Period. Even now I'm still not into it. Still, something about this game seems to drawn me in. Is it the randomised dragons popping out of nowhere, or the massive world that I can pretty much traverse to with my own two feet? I don't know but it got me hooked.

I don't really like how the leveling system is implemented though. Pffft, I never liked any leveling system in any RPG game. :/ The quests seem kinda bland at times as it's mostly "hit and grab some artifact and return to person", aside from the main and faction quests. I like how Bethesda attempts to ensure that your actions affect the world. Though not everyone does, but at least there's acknowledgement that you did and that's good. Oh has anyone gotten Smithing to 100?

The quest and enemy variation are total crap, let's not lie. The only puzzles you'll ever solve somehow involve a claw and turning some stone pillars. And they all take place in some kind of crypt or cave, with the exception of Dwarven ruins.

Getting smithing to 100 is not hard if you visit certain camps. They're usually overrun with bandits but some of them have mines attached to them where you can mine up a lot of ore. Then just create the cheapest things (in terms of materials) out of them over and over and sell them. this will get your smithing, your speech and your gold up really fast. Try to make jewelry I think jewelry levels up your smithing the fastest.

I intend to try that. I wants me Daedric armour. Looks cool.