Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The old rolls of paper 5: Groundcenter (Skyrim)

Just found this special move where you can jump on a dragon's head and start slicing the crap out of its neck with your sword.

My PC ain't up to this business. Will have to get it when it's cheaper for the ecksbawks.

Been watching a friend play this all night and all day, think I found a new hobby

@Hamachi - Yeah, I prefer archery, but it's pretty annoying when you spend a lot of time sneaking up on a guy and putting an arrow through his eye socket and he barely even flinches. Plus, when there's more than one enemy, you're screwed.

So my Imperial archer girl also carries a superior ancient Nord sword and magic while frequently hogging all the smithing tools in Riverwood. I think this game does a good job of letting me know just how indecisive I am.

Yeah, that's why I just decided to restart eventually. Archery does work with magic equipment and some spells/shouts in conjunction - mostly time slows - but I just wanted to try out dual wielding too.

Also, apparently you can have a girl marry a girl in this game.

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Hamachi; 11-13-2011 at 12:20 PM.

I learned bound bow and Im thinking about archery. My wiz will rely completely on magically conjured weapons.

I accepted a quest at the magic college and my quest marker keeps taking me into one room, then tells me to go back out. It's the quest where
    SPOILER! :
    you have to research the giant magical floating orb you and your master find.

@Jubeh - If you conjure a battleaxe or something, do you get experience in two-handed weapons or in magic? I was thinking about doing the same thing, since I'm having too much fun in the magic college to go back to archery.

You gain experience in conjuration and whatever handedness the weapon is. Or archery in the case of the bow.

Matt go to the arcaneum and talk to the dude there. P sure thats what you're meant to do.

Whoever came up with this is a GENIUS:

Just like in real life