Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The old rolls of paper 5: Groundcenter (Skyrim)

When I dual wielded daggers I had one that turned undead and one that caused fear so unless I was fighting like robots and shit most dude would just scatter and I can just follow them around spanking them on the ass

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Hahaha that's pretty hilarious. It's so dumb how certain things make enemies just run away. Like the werewolf howl. They don't even try to fight back anymore so even if you catch them at a dead end they just keep trying to pathfind.

Yeah if they had read art of war they would know that situation is supposed to make them more ferocious

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    It's difficult to grasp how much money is actually worth in this game cuz of crazy price ranges. 1 night at the inn only costs 10 septims. A piece of horker loaf costs 15. It only costs 300 to furnish your entire bedroom, which is the same price as a single piece of cheap armor, even though armor is supposed to be pretty "in" in ES, right, so you figure it would cost less than what it costs to furnish a room.

Also, the accents really throw me off. Some Nords actually sound Nordic, others sound straight up Russian, some even sound Arabic and a select few sound like they're Jewish. Oh and the Schwarzenegger voice.

The "technically perfect" bit made me smile, especially after I encountered my first teleporting mammoth just yesterday.