Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The old rolls of paper 5: Groundcenter (Skyrim)

I've always kinda hated Bethesda's level scaling thing. Also, those giants need to chill out when a dragon goes down in their camp and I try to collect its scales for smithing. Like, why isn't there an option to say, "Hey, I'll be right out, I just need to pull the scales off this skeleton."

Another little thing that's actually kinda a big deal: I used fireball on a dragon in the sky in some city way far away from any civilization and somehow got a 40 bounty in Whiterun. And now everyone in Whiterun tries to kill me and I don't even have the option to surrender. Still waiting for those rumored PS3 mods.

@Jubeh - Got it. The rewards for finishing the magic college quests are pretty awesome.

one of my friends read on the loading screens "giants are usually peaceful creatures" and attempted to talk to it, needless to say, he got oneshotted hard

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Lol @ stealing in skyrim. Clearly the most advanced Elder Scrolls to date.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Lol @ stealing in skyrim. Clearly the most advanced Elder Scrolls to date.
    that works irl for ur information

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I've always kinda hated Bethesda's level scaling thing.
    In skyrim the mob level is based on your first time entering an area. So if you enter a place and then come back later you'll still be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    one of my friends read on the loading screens "giants are usually peaceful creatures" and attempted to talk to it, needless to say, he got oneshotted hard
    Man that was me.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    In skyrim the mob level is based on your first time entering an area. So if you enter a place and then come back later you'll still be stronger.
    Wait, so if I explore everything I will make the game easier for me later? How should I know were to go and how to go? how the progression of the story with the challenge will work?

Dude, this is to complicate for me )=

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Wait, so if I explore everything I will make the game easier for me later? How should I know were to go and how to go? how the progression of the story with the challenge will work?

Dude, this is to complicate for me )=
    Yeah theoretically if you traversed the map and then decided to start playing the game afterwards it would be easy mode with the exception of spawned dragons.

As for the story quests they work the same way.

it can back stab the player, like I didn't knew this and I could travel for the entire map to see what is out there and then I would have to face that I screwed it with the difficulty.

And even I wouldn't know how to level up through the story, now with this every time I level up I will be like "should I level up now or later?"

Naw it works in practice