Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solstice.

THX!!!!!! Yeah. They are in a cave (actually a mine), but I didn't really know how to draw it in. Page 5 will explain. Also, the universe isn't all white but I'm printing these out for my IRL readers(some friends at my school) so it saves ink.

Okay, that make sense.
    But, I would like if you would make another version with the background to go here.

Question:
    Why don't you just use the schools printers to print out? Then you don't have to pay for ink? :P

Deviant Art | Art Thread

If you are interesting in commissioning me, please fill in this form: http://goo.gl/yRXZH

Yosh! I'm back! I didn't die or something! Just busy... Had midterms in school and the MIT puzzle hunt is over, helped a friend on their manga plot (doesn't have an artist) and I am now free to continue Solstice soon!

Im a bit confused, if a planet sized mass smashed into the earth how is anyone still alive? Or have I missed something? But keep it up! Practice makes better.

yeah. Haven't been drawing enough. currently working on a fanart and a drawing for an art contest. Hope to restart solstice soon! (And my science class has taught me that I need lots of work on the map I drew for the planet, cause the ocean currents and wind belts need fixin.)