Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ephemeral Apotheosis

Sir-Mass-a-Lot

Ephemeral Apotheosis

2150. It is the year of Death on Xan. Its inhabitants, colonists from Earth, are being thrust into a whirlpool of gang violence fueled by a devastatingly augmenting drug: Sublimity. Shiho Frieden, an orphaned boy whose defying success does all but beam from his demeanor, must alter Xan's path of destruction from the horrific drug.

Set in the Universe of Outcast, a Jaittaceti premiere video game currently in early development stages, the story of Ephemeral Apotheosis follows Shiho and his dearest two friends in their struggle to hold their grip on humanity on their isolated planet. Xan is a planet rich in resources, with two melding country-ancestors: Germany and Japan. Fortune dominates the planet's future, and the stakes are ever high.

Featuring the voice talents of:
    Cullen Bentley (Shiho Frieden)
    Chris Marshall (Dairi Keller)
    Katherine Davey (Miji Frieden)
    Jason R. Wallace (Sera Yakuzai)
    Jamie Norwood (Jouyouheki Hanchou and Johann Schwarz)
    Ryan Reid (Sebastian)

Season of early arrival: Summer 2012
    Year of Complete Collection: 2013

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Uhhhh...Sy, what is this?

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    You fool! It is my masterwork animation!

Move this to Manga & Anime Works immediately, foolish moderators!

Fenn
    Outside of the "orphaned boy" cliche, this looks oh so awesome. Tell me more, PLEASE?

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Orphan cliche? You never actually find out in the story. :P
    I can't reveal anymore, for it has a short plotline and I don't want to spoil it all. I will say, though, there's one single man behind all of this, though it isn't far too readily apparent throughout the movie. It's strongly suggested, maybe even blatantly, in the opening.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    You fool! It is my masterwork animation!

Move this to Manga & Anime Works immediately, foolish moderators!
    ... I thought you were making a game.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    ... I thought you were making a game.
    The game is Outcast. It's going to be a culmination of all of mine and Jaidurn's prowess in all areas, so we're holding off until we're out of college, or at least at Uni together. Before that, though, we want to test out bugs and glitches with another game, Astral, which cannot be done now because Jaidurn is a lazy bastardo and won't do anything for me. Unless I pay him, which I might start doing.

Ephemeral Apotheosis is my 3D Animation College Entry project, as in I want to know everything about modeling and animation so that when I get into college I can both impress my professors immensely, and breeze through the class using knowledge I already have. :3

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Orphan cliche? You never actually find out in the story. :P
    I can't reveal anymore, for it has a short plotline and I don't want to spoil it all. I will say, though, there's one single man behind all of this, though it isn't far too readily apparent throughout the movie. It's strongly suggested, maybe even blatantly, in the opening.
    Will you ever post it online? Not soon, just ever. Cause I wanna see it. A drug called Sublimity sounds crazy.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Hell yeah I will! It's going to be completely free! Astral, on the other hand, might be like $10 if my modeling gets really good and the gameplay is sweet. But mostly all of Jaittaceti's animations will be free, especially ones for school projects.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I see a lot of japanese influence in the names. For the record, shiho is a female name.