Thread: Art

Art

Uhh so I have a recent sketch I did of Paul Mccartney, I would like some to critique it though. I rarely have that much time to draw anymore so I was glad to get this one down cuz paul is awesome

Wow! You're really good! You've done an excellent job with this drawing! Looks just like him

Only two things I can really comment on. First is the mouth. Or rather, his teeth. The mouth is shaped fine But his teeth are a little too far to the right (his left) and a bit too long (in my opinion.) Teeth are really hard to get down. I'm not all the great with them myself. But if you fix them, this will be pretty much perfect!

The second thing has something to do with the eyes. I can't put my finger on it (and I don't think he'd like a finger in his eye. Har har, I'm a dork.) But...I think it's the right one (his left.) I don't think there's any light in it...and there's something about the placement. Hm...I dunno. I could be wrong about the eye. It looks fine, but there's something about them messing me up. (and it's just something very subtle, nothing to ruin the drawing.)

What I like also about your work here is the value! Wow! I like that you can tell its pencil, but it still looks so realistic! The clothing folds are very well done, and natural looking. His hair is done well also! Plus, what a great subject! I love the Beatles (though, admittedly, Ringo's my favorite :P He's such a snappy dresser! And well preserved to boot, hee hee.)

Keep it up! You won't need any critiques soon! I really think you've done a fabulous job here!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I came to help you out but my computer says it's removed from photobucket....