Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hi and help

hi and help

before anything else i would just like to warn you bout my english grammar... its not my native language so pls bare with me...

so.. hi im blooh (i know.. i suck at choosing names ) just got here and i wanna learn how to draw... so can somebody direct me to the right way?? if possible the most basic parts of drawing manga.... i really want to learn and share some of my knowledge to the community... i hope someone help me with my problem...
    thanks for reading my post and nice to meet u all....

Hello there depressed mangaka, press the Tutorials button up at the top there

I'm so depressed right now as well! Your not alone.

Manga isn't easy to draw!(I mean a real pro manga) That's so much I figured out after trying so much! I think I underestimated the world too much in my first dream to make a manga.

Anyway I'll help you with anything you need just ask me, I'm sure I'm at-least capable of answering any questions of a real beginner.

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    I'm sure that with some help you'll get better in no time(Well not, no time.) If you want to lear to draw Manga the first thing you should do is deside what style you want to learn, with me I don't care about style and right now I'm focused on drawing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Hello there depressed mangaka, press the Tutorials button up at the top there
    i did... but confuse wich one to choose...

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    I'm so depressed right now as well! Your not alone.

Manga isn't easy to draw!(I mean a real pro manga) That's so much I figured out after trying so much! I think I underestimated the world too much in my first dream to make a manga.

Anyway I'll help you with anything you need just ask me, I'm sure I'm at-least capable of answering any questions of a real beginner.
    then can you give me a tut for beginner??? i dont no where to start...

Give us some examples of your art. You can decide where you need improving after that. Whoa! my 69th post! I'm a ying yang member now. That was fast. I remember being new just a little bit ago. Anyway, I'm (sorta) new. Compared to the people like bacon barbarian, ram, rei/sutari, anyway.
    Question: What is your native language? And what do you mean by basics? Anatomy? Foreshortening? Shading? Hair?
    Last edited by snowb400; 11-14-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowb400 View Post
    Give us some examples of your art. You can decide where you need improving after that. Whoa! my 69th post! I'm a ying yang member now. That was fast. I remember being new just a little bit ago. Anyway, I'm (sorta) new. Compared to the people like bacon barbarian, ram, rei/sutari, anyway.
    Question: What is your native language? And what do you mean by basics? Anatomy? Foreshortening? Shading? Hair?
    well... i had a classmate in high school who is really good at drawing stuff.... then i tried asking him if he could teach how to draw like him.... and the first thing he thought me was lines... he draw some lines and he want me to mimic it... but you can give me tuts that you think could help me... and bout my art... maybe... a little bit like ur avatar... but no hair.... btw tagalog is my native lang... im a filipino...

you choose what you want to learn from the tutorial above...( beside dashboard)

sorry for asking this here but is this style of drawing the face okay..??? http://thejennypill.deviantart.com/a...w%20manga&qo=7

That made me laugh somehow after viewing what you posted.
    Didn't understand why >_>

Anyway blooh dude, I'm a filipino as well and siaman too.
    Try viewing all about head tutorial if your a complete beginner.