Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Respite (Umbralume)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Don't get pissy with me. I didn't do anything to you." Tania said calmly, before smiling. "I just want to help. It's what I do. And, you know, I do other things besides beat up monsters." The Angel laughed. "Oh, gods, that sounded wrong. Look, you know what I mean. Just because I carry a flaming sword and am real good at destroying the undead doesn't mean I can't help in other ways, love. If you want me t'do something for you or this Abby person, just say it. I don't know why you're being so confrontational." She nodded towards Lucia and Titian. "Or why these two are bein' so quiet."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"I'm sorry, but... Suspicion and paranoia are healthy reactions." Mishkala just shrugged. "If everything as pretty as you was trustworthy, then I'd be every bit the abomination I appear to be."

"I have to do some things for my Abigail. That's why we are out here. Things that are dangerous enough alone. Not to mention that, I don't know if you will try and hurt her for the things that she does, just like half the other self-righteous so-and-sos around these parts."

"Angel or monster, it makes no difference; I guess I can't stop you from following us. But I won't fall for such easy tricks."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "What, she a Wizard or somethin'?" Tania laughed. "Alchemist? What? If you think those sorts of things bother me, you're nuts, 'cause the don't. Like, what?" More laughter. "'Hi, I'm Tania, I'm totally fine with Drider," she started in a mocking voice, "'but, like, I'm totally bigoted against arcanists and alchemists because I'm just as superstitious and prejudice as ignorant mortals!'" She laughed and then proceeded to blush a little. "Oh, gods, no offense handsome and grumpy." She apologized to Titian and Lucia. "Seriously, though. Whatever. I just wanted to do you a favor."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Mishkala just begrudgingly stopped talking and looked to one side, into the dirt. It would have been better if Tania treated her harshly. She couldn't trust the way that the inhuman thing acted now, it was too... Well, it was too similar to her mother. For her original family and friends, back when she was a facet of drow society, duping somebody with pleasant words, and then wringing them out for all they were worth, was just part of life. People had it done to her, and she had done it to other people, there was no question of guilting someone over it... But, these damn humans and their rules...

"Abigail makes new life out of old body parts. She's a stitcher." The drider spoke up again, alrough still looking into the dirt. If Tania really had some kind of plan, it wasn't like she could stop her from just following them. "Surrounded in monsters. All the time. Things that an average human would try and kill in a heartbeat."

"...and, well... That's how I know it is the purest love. That's how I know she would never hurt me, and I must do everything I can to help her. Because I don't think she is capable of..."

A pained expression came over her, as she quickly glanced over to Tania, raised her demonic claw, held it out before her, and then looked back into the mud bitterly.

"...Well, this..."
    Last edited by Regantor; 06-02-2014 at 09:20 PM.