Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Respite (Umbralume)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I don't want anything *from* you." Tania said softly, sighing as she withdrew her hand. "I'd like to talk to you. I'd love to hear your story. And, if I can, to help you. Who's Abby? Maybe I can help?" The Angel gave a smile. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you or anything. Tania gave Mishka a sincere look of empathy and sadness. "Look, I know what you are, and what that means. I know the society you've come from, and what the odds are about what you've done. I'm not here to judge you for who you may have been in the past, or to punish you for that. From what I can tell, you're already being punished - and in a way that nobody deserves. I want to help you if I can. I'd like that very much."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Alrough coming out from cover slightly, Mish still gripped onto Titian's sleeve and silently stared the angel into the ground.

"...Well... well... you... c-can start by s-shoving that damn pity up your holy ass!" It took a minute for her to talk, but when she did, the drider growled gutturally. The outburst seemed to surprise even her, a little, but she was too agitated to back down now. "I'm not going to feel sorry for myself about what happened. But Abby.... she's a stitcher... and saving me, and... When people try and attack her or t-talk down to her, who's b-banner do you think they are flying?..."

How was she supposed to ask about Arkill estate, considering how even Lucia had reacted to their plans? She felt like she had incriminated Abby enough as it was.

The last thing she wanted to do was to trust the messenger of some savage human god.

Tania just wordlessly, and gently, nudged Titian aside and embraced Mishkala. The Angel hugged the Drider tight and, well, even ignoring anything sexual that might have been gooing through the Drider's mind, it felt really, really nice. She seemed to genuinely, like, you know. Care.

"It's okay. I don't want to hurt you."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The mutated girl kept her eyes wide open and her body rigid-stiff, squirming uncombfertably as the Angel placed her arms around her.

It did feel good, but... she didn't want to feel good. Mishkala only felt blunted. Her light body was now a stone.

Had the Angel wanted to kill her, this was it. The trap.

She knew it would be like this. She knew she should have run.

A sharp spazm in her back. The multi-limbed thing hissed.

Fangs flashed from her shaded face, and she buried them into the Angel's neck...

Tania was very tough, being a Movanic Deva and all, so while she winced, Mishka's teeth, however modified by her Drider state, were not really up to the task of drawing blood.
    "Are you done?" She asked softly, before going on, softly and with a smile. "Because if you don't hug me back then I'm just going to look silly and awkward."
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-20-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Mish bit her again. Then squeeled, shreiked, and thrashed loudly.

Either her whispy legs were not focused enough to pull or away, or that was a firm hug. Or maybe both.

More scratching. More gnawing. More screaming.

Then, after a few minutes... Well, she got tired out.

Weeks of paranoia and restlessness took their toll and reduced the drider to an angry dozy pile of spite. She was hugging the angel, at least in the capacity that she no longer had the energy to strangle her.

"...you bitch... why..." It coiled up, then attempted one last good thrash. Her dark reddish eyes were exausted. "...why are you tr.... feeel so..... g... good......"

Tania just hugged Mishka gently before letting go and smiling at her. "See? That wasn't so bad. I don't want to hurt you. Now why don't you start by giving me your name, hm?" Another smile. "And I don't know who Abby is, but I try not to talk down to people. And it's not my banner, I don't have one. I mean, well, there was a banner outside this soup kitchen I worked in for a while, back in Sigil, but that wasn't mine, and the dude who ran the place would probably get upset if I went back and stole it. :3"

Mishkala shivered and crossed her arms close to her torso.

Damn angel was getting inside her head. Molten metal would have felt cold after an embrace like that.

"...My... my n-name is..." She gulped deeply, and then looked into the dirt. "...I-It's... Mishkala..."

"...You... said you name was Tania, didn't you?..."

"...These two are frien-.... no... hired m-mercenaries. We are after a few things that my Abigial wanted, that's all..."

Any attempt to explain how she wasn't a threat just got caught in the drider's throat. She still felt completely crushed about how useless she was back at the cabin, and wasn't in any mood to explain what had happened there. Her nerves were still hanging by a thread as it was, intrusive angel or not.

"Yes, I'm Tania," the Angel said softly, giving Mishkala a warm smile. "Mishkala is a pretty name." She added. "Would you like to talk about anything, Mishkala? I'm not going to judge you for anything you may have done, and I understand if you don't want to talk about it. But, you know, sometimes it helps. To let it out. Your lovely friends don't have to hear or anything."

"...No offence but..." The spidery thing's voice died down to a whisper, as she bit onto her thumbnail. "...I... I-I d-d-dont even... k-know you..."

The crimson hue of her wings and talon suddenly mutated into a dull shade of black. Not quite running away, but making her feel slightly better about being in the open.

"...Why... why w-w-would you... want to help s-something like me?... I don't get it..."