Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Respite (Umbralume)

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Testing.... 1 2 3. If this posts, can one of you guys (Kodos, Reg, or anyone else) try posting here as well and see if it gives you an error messages? Thanks.

[EDIT]
    Looks like it worked...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    If this post goes through, Reg, you need to post :3

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Lucia felt her holy powers diminishing down to a trickle, and raised her hand in order to focus together some of her more primitive, manual powers. This annoyed her, but not much else. She had been fighting the damned things for so long that she barely even registered the piled bones wetly crunching beneath her boots.

An end to the madness was an impossible dream, in the bigger picture. So she simply thought of what she always did, and that was putting as many of the bastards back into the dirt as possible.

Cure Light Wounds Mass

1d8+11=5+11=16

Eleven zombies took 16 damage each.

I've marked down which ones on the map via the little red Xes. All of the zoms in those particular cells are down by 16 HP.

Used another online dice roller for this since invisibubble castul is still down.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Several minutes later it was finally all over. 128 Zombie corpses and associated bits of blood, gore, and, well, bits, littered the floor of the decrepit old cabin.

Maybe the Zombies had some loot on them? They certainly didn't need it anymore...

Of course, no one was dead, but those Zombies had taken more than chunks of flesh out of them. Tired and hurting, they would need more than Potions of Cure Wounds, for sure.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Blood was streaming out of Mishkala's already crimson-coloured wings, making them look even more horrific in the dim light. Her talon was trying to sooth her badly bitten left shoulder, yet predictably not doing a very good job. The actual Drow fingers on her oppisate hand looked half broken, but were still religiously gripping her rapier.

She just stared ahead. Twitching, quivering every now and then, but not making a noise past her aching breath.

Her expression said it would probably not take very much to topple that composure.

"...Titian..."

Barely a whisper.

"...Titian... one of your po... tions..."

"...Please..."

"...I'll carry you on my back... home... or an...y...thing... just..."

Titian removed a few potions from his handy haversack, and offered them to Mishkala. "These two should make your wounds heal better, and this one is in case those zombies had any diseases..."

SPOILER! :
    TITIAN gives to MISHKALA, one potion of cure serious wounds, one potion of cure critical wounds, and one potion of remove disease

Then, he took another potion of CURE DISEASE out of his bag and drank that himself.

"No potion for the one who actually did all the work?" Lucia sounded more annoyed than anything.

Titian pulled more potions out of his huge sack and handed them to Lucia. "I- I was getting to you."

Lucia get Potion of Cure Critical Wounds and Potion of Cure Serious Wounds

Mishkala struggled to remove the cork with her teeth; Either she was so paranoid that she didn't want to put her sword down, or her drow arm was in worse shape than it looked. The drinking motion was none the less frantic and urgent anyway. Only after a very long, uncombfertable pause did she actually turn back to give Titian any sort of thanks...

Well, she stared at him blankly, and then she hugged him thoughly for about half a second, before completely turning her back on him again... That was... Kinda thank-y?

"...I wasn't serious about letting you ride on my back, okay, male?..." She grunted. Her hushed voice was still mostly on the verge of tears, but Lucia seemed to have set something else off too. Seething embarrasment. "...You even try it and I'll rip your legs off. And the bits inbetween too. You pregnant-lookin' ass jerk. >:m"

Titian scooted away from the others meekly, and checked to make sure none of his vials and flasks or jars got smashed up in the fight. "Good grief.."