5.Obitual_crow [3 if possible]
    6.Blue Dragon -1
    7.Siaman-1
    8.Gedeon-2
    9.Baka_Neko-1
    10.Japxican-1
    11.trilokcool3-1
    12.AJ -1

So yea you can sign up here. All you need to do is put this few details down

Name[MT nick]:
    number of OC's you wish to register:
    DA[if you want to]:

Registration ends: November 20
    Entry due date: November 23

For rules and anything else you wish to know you may refer to
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...istration-open
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 11-24-2011 at 10:27 AM.

I don't want to sound stupid, but one thing that's been confusing me with these different seasons, is why the last season's competitors are in the new seasons? I'm not trying to sound critical or anything, but I just wonder why you don't just have the new characters competing? (personally, as much as I like the works by Obitual Crow, he's not on the site anymore, and I don't get why his stuff is still in the competition?) Again, not trying to be critical, I just want to better understand the bracket.

Thanks in advance for the explanation!! I love watching the contest (and maybe I'll sign up again, but not sure when just yet.)
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 11-02-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: spelling
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

didnt obitual crow post in the artist alley earlier today? >_>

Is he back? I thought he left after the competition! If he's here, kudos to him, cause I do like his art.

Edit: it's not just his pieces that keep coming back, though

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon View Post
    I don't want to sound stupid, but one thing that's been confusing me with these different seasons, is why the last season's competitors are in the new seasons? I'm not trying to sound critical or anything, but I just wonder why you don't just have the new characters competing? (personally, as much as I like the works by Obitual Crow, he's not on the site anymore, and I don't get why his stuff is still in the competition?) Again, not trying to be critical, I just want to better understand the bracket.

Thanks in advance for the explanation!! I love watching the contest (and maybe I'll sign up again, but not sure when just yet.)
    Naw its ok blue, This is actually a good question . I already implemented a rule as to why a seasons 2nd and 3rd place characters get a chance to advance to the next season. I guess you must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiKuRu View Post
    Updates
    Now just to spice things up a little I decided to add something new. OC's that get third and second place will automatically qualify to the next season but there will be a limit as to how many times a OC can qualify. If you remember clearly from the last bracket Mika received a bronze star and Kyoshka a Diamond. Now if you get a bronze[third] your OC will have 1 qualifying chance and diamond will get 2 chances. OC's are allowed to collect as many of these so that each time they will extend there qualifying chances. Also you may add more entries if you want to even if your old entry qualifies so no worries. Oh almost forgot >_>... If the contestant doesn't want his/her OC to qualify to the next round you will have to inform me beforehand because it will be a auto qualifier so don't blame me if you didn't want your OC to qualify and it suddenly ended up in the next competition.

Now before I finalize this I just want to know what you guys think. Like or not? I'll set up the auto qualified list for the moment but if many of you dislike the idea I'll take it down.
    I implemented this rule after season 1. Its in page 7 of the Official Saimoe thread.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 11-02-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Name: ram
    Oc: 1 but I'll try to do 2 if I can

Name: Matt
    Number of OC's you wish to register: 1 (I always end up trashing my second entry, so I'll just forget it this time)
    DA: http://boriol.deviantart.com/

Enslaving my OCs to do fighting without my approval...MiKuRu D: /jk...and kyoshka was wearing lingerie and not her costume all this time /shot orz

Name[MT nick]: Obitual Crow
    number of OC's you wish to register: 2-3
    (1. Ixora, 2. Nymphodea, 3. Cologne)
    In order...which means if I won't make it in time...Cologne won't be included, or worse, Nymphodea would be dropped too D:

@Mikuru: Okay, that makes sense. You're right, I missed that rule :P Oops.

I guess I'll give it a go this round.

Name: Blue Dragon
    Number of OCs: One
    DA: http://ceruleandreams7.deviantart.com/

I'll try to get something done by the 23rd :3
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 11-02-2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Spelled Mikuru's screen name wrong! D:

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I'll make a finished piece first before officially registering. So, if I finish one, I'll register - if not, then maybe next time. :3