Page 235 of 277 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2761

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Questions about day z

1. Is it a game for white people?

2. Do zombies still walk through buildings like phantoms

3. Is there like a proper goal?

o nvm lowtax made a helpful vid

Last edited by jubeh; 01-09-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I dunno about this new Alien game. And by that, I mean it looks like there's only like... one alien, lol. But yea, Colonial Marines was a massive shit. The last good Aliens game was AvP (2010), even though people also hated that game when it came out as well, Colonial Marines was SO bad it's making even the people who hated it deem it a pretty solid game... which it actually is, so wuh-evuhhh.

As for Backwoods Ghetto Simulator 2013, this is relevant.
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20140108
    This new Alien game almost looks Amnesia-ish, survival-horror rather than blow up everything with a pulse rifle. Also, as they claim to be drawing on the original movie, that seems like the way to go.

seriously gunzet? cad?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    This new Alien game almost looks Amnesia-ish, survival-horror rather than blow up everything with a pulse rifle. Also, as they claim to be drawing on the original movie, that seems like the way to go.
    You remember when I was streaming Outlast? It's actually a lot more like that than Amnesia, I'd say. And I dunno about anyone else, but I just can't do this without a pulse rifle/ flamethrower combo at LEAST. Especially since you'll be playing as Ripley apparently. But then again maybe this is in her less badass days?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I don't think it's starring Ellen Ripley, but her daughter Amanda.

Wouldn't make sense for it to be Ripley anyway. How do you fit that into the canon unless you just say Alien 3 never happened.

Also: Of fucking course there is only one alien (I hope). You saw Alien, right?

Yea I saw Alien. But my favorite one was Aliens, soooo.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Aliens is aight but its not really scary. Alien makes more sense for an amnesia clone.

Also what's the deal with the counter-strike community. Just as bad as the dota-like communities.

the only good community is the dark souls community and even then its filled with shitheads

EDIT: actually the mass effect community is really awesome, but mostly cos if u arent good at teamwork theres no way u can survive platinum in me3mp

idk the Americas Army community is okay, especially considering its free

The Killing Floor community is probably the only community I've seen where most of the people playing are pretty cool with each other, and it's the spontaneous noobs that come in and ruin things for a few days.

But yea, Dark Souls peeps are usually alright... when they choose to be and aren't leaving troll notes all over the place.
    <My comic